Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 indyart content, description question - Minitokyo

indyart content, description question

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

fan art work (as a scan) includes partial of other, a text, that i would like to link to in the description but this that is linked to contains adult content, (also textual ((in account, general site can not be verified as continent but they do have label adult and subsequent age verification protocol (((utilized))) )) ) and i was wondering if i could engage in submission including. reading rule for submission lead me to another question, weather the work (even if i mailed it to your folks) is appropriate (its subject hiroshige ando work unknown at current) (sorry for the dualitic question ((is that to hiroshige appropriate beyond the fact that as of will to submit i can not remembre title of work (((if there was one ((((is one (((((available to me))))) )))) ))) )) ).

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello there!
I'm sorry but can you please ummmm... put your questions a bit more clearly? I can't seem to get all that you've said. :/

As for indyart description. No need to put a link to other site when you can just copy paste it (description) here.

I kind of didn't get the next part of your post completely. ^^;
From guessing I think you're trying to ask if you can post Hiroshige Ando's art here, then, No you can't do that. Because artwork must be your own (even if it's just trace).

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

when my fan art of hiroshige ando is in hand it is also something else (weather the work is seen as graffiti upon the surface ((both it may be)) is a question), this a text (that i have posted to LiveJournal ((continent 'adult', if even it is my work alone (((not this))) )) ) when scanned is included partially and i was asking if i could make accessible (this could be pride ((i could censor (((pridic the act of 'failure to censor' may be ((((my work (((((textual))))) and hiroshige ando (((((influence))))) being)))) ))) )) ).

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Okay so I searched a bit about Hiroshige Ando. And if your art is fannart of Ando's work then;
It must be a scanned image (no photograph).
It shouldn't contain nudity (though Ando works are mainly landscape).

And if you want to link your live journal for description and your other art there has mature content then, I would suggest simply copy pasting the description rather than linking it (to avoid complaints from members and/or advertisers).

I hope my answers helped. ^^;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.