Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game Your avatar - Minitokyo

Game Your avatar

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

My avatar was created by Finnish artist Milla Paloniemi, and I chose it because I love hedgehogs and I curse assholes. Hedgehogs use to come near my door at night and I nicknamed the biggest of them "Moritz".

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

mlp character

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

bunny from MLP of course. not only do I like the character, but I love bunnies.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Well I just love this pic and fav color is red! So it's gorgeous.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like bubbles, I was tired of the bunny and was seeking something new, saw this and just had to start using it. because I like cute things too.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Mine is Andy, a "cowboy" from Cowboy Bebop; I have a ranch with horses and I live in Texas. Is this making sense to you now?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

went back to angel bunny from MLP, still suits me the bestest.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

I'm using Izumi as my pp because.. I like Izumi, I like his twin brother too. Izumi shows a kind and cheerful mood and his twin brother (the one who wears mask) might not as kind as Izumi but he is strong. You could say I like their personality and want to copy the kind and strong personality too

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

My current avatar represent luna from sm

Because the Earth is our home, our life, and truly beautiful from space. For additional facts check out my user page.

Nox Vidmate VLC

Cause I like big engines spewing flames from the pipes.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.