Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the 2 quotes that u cn ponder on... - Minitokyo

the 2 quotes that u cn ponder on...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

excuse me. . .but dont post some thing like tht here. . its rude. . . . if u r gonna post on this forum. . it better be about the meaning of the poem. . . . .

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

idc watevr myt b d mstake,

i just used shortcuts cuz i got tird of typng...

as long as u get d point...

thts d most importnt thing here...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

(To Kakashi from Obito Uchiha) "Those that break the rules and regulations are regarded as scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum." -Naruto

(To Jin Kariya from Kuchiki Byakuya) "No matter how great the defense, a stronger offense will break through eventually."- Bleach

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

the first brings a real of danger, this forever alien to the. but if there be in this world should due? so, preservence that will not fail and then sight that brings back to life? not preservation of alien, this preservation 'will to save' that is without a doubt the only capable?

the second the only ode possible?

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.