Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ikkitousen 611753 scan - Minitokyo

Ikkitousen 611753 scan

Tagged under Ikkitousen

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

What is the difference between this scan and this scan. I am very curious about what he is like and where the differences are.

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

The newer version was bigger and more complete all along the right side; her foot/toes aren't cut off, the porch she's lying on is more complete all along her right leg, the tea area behind her knee is also more complete, where those details are cut off in your version.

I can restore and mark it as Alternative.

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

In which place is supposedly bigger that I will ask so. First, learn to compare the graphics alone, not the entire page on which it is. Loool. Then the scan you added is less complete on top of what I did. As you can see another incomplete learned scans expert.
My suggestion is to visit an ophthalmologist.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

First off, being rude isn't going to help anything. Comparing them you cut off her foot, you cut off part of the porch she's sitting on, which you can see more of, you cut off the dojo area in the corner, whereas yours has cut the edge off literally where those exact things are.

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

And I can see how you read without understanding. Where in this picture graphics with character has 4450x6502 pixels on you. Cut the white paper background around the drawing and then write that you made a comparison. Because according to my calculation it is 4180x5950 pixels. I do not intend to waste time translating someone who does not understand the basics.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

That doesn't change the details that are missing from your scan though.
Your original scan, the second link, is 4550x6502. The scan I posted with the artbook border removed is 4192x5984
You're right your version is a little bit bigger, but less complete in a few areas. From the FAQ:

Quote: If there is a scan which is slightly bigger but incomplete and and we have another scan which is more complete but a just a bit smaller, then we delete the bigger but incomplete version

Yes, the scan you decided to Reupload & Resize (the 4936x7018) was deleted.
Your 4550x6502 version & marked it as Alternative Version for now.

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

I think you're ridiculous, that I accept this development. Ha ha loooool Alternate version you think you are cussing. In that case, all your scans that have been replaced by previous versions should be an alternative.
All this situation shows only how you depend on statistics and nothing else looool.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Please be polite and civil when posting in deletion appeal or in any section of site.
Since Scans are not under my powers, so I won't be making any arguments that are senseless.

If you think Misa deleted the scan because "she" uploaded the newer version, then we will let other scan mods to decide which one to keep. Before you say we'll gang up and target you - No, we are not dumb and don't delete things for no reasons.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Okay, you're being kind of ridiculous over one scan that I explained to you why it was replaced in the first place. But instead of giving a reasonable response, you start kicking and screaming and trying to insult me. And I tried to continue to help you but you instead edited the picture and re-uploaded a version of your scan that was made 4936x7018 when you know that you ARE NOT supposed to edit scans to make them stay in gallery/more complete, then you got mad when that's deleted. You are a veteran scanner so you should know better.

Here's the timeline:
2013-03-12 - Second link at the top of this thread, that you Ghandy, linked yourself is 4550x6502, that's the size of your original scan that you're fighting for. From 4 YEARS AGO
2017-03-15 - My scan is 4895x7067, with the artbook border removed is 4192x5984, a tiny bit smaller than your original, yes, but more complete in areas I mentioned, I did check)
2017-03-26 - You got upset, then Re-uploaded a completely new version, in 2017, that was somehow, magically bigger than your original at 4936x7018
That got deleted because your original version is the one you're debating, so it's in the gallery and needs to be seen by other Mods like Monu said. (FYI= If any Mods need to see the 4936x7018 re-upload from Ghandy that I'm referring to, you can see it in Deleted Happoubijin scans, it's the 1st, hover and you can see the size)

If my scan gets deleted, that's fine with me, but you Ghandy, literally edited a 4 year old version of your own scan just so you can try to keep it.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.