Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ikkitousen 611753 scan next - Minitokyo

Ikkitousen 611753 scan next

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

One smaller scans, even if you have the same details you erase, but not others. Very interesting. Exactly the same goes for the Fate Stay Night scan.

Fate/stay night#713298

vs http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/675864

All you can do is to close the topic rather than explain the problem

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Please have some patience. I was typing my reply on other thread and you made this one.
I haven't checked all the scans you linked there because of some reasons (it's past midnight here, I can't use laptop I have college tomorrow).

I'll reply properly when I get time to check scans properly and discuss with other moderators.
My only request is please have some patience. Rushing too much won't lead me or you anywhere.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

Monu-chan, in such situations many people have stopped creating and adding their scans here. And that shows how many moderators I have not here just thought of MisaSasekage but earlier did not create uniform rules, only accelerates the advantages of specific rules as they fit at any time. Rarely do I pout something, but how do you usually suffer, be right on my side. Therefore, I gave the necessary examples, nor did I directly write that the account is MisaSasekage. Why did I use the example of this account in this way? For one reason, no other user on this site adds all scans that another user has to their favorites. And so it looked to the 2 users, mentioned MisaSasekage and YuuichiYouko. And that's why I described it as a rumor. I add to my favorite scans what I really like and not because it added the person I have in the list of friends

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Okay so, first of all we have two more scan moderators, and they do check gallery of recent scans, search for duplicate and delete them if they find it necessary.
The other scan you link in there, namely:
Happoubijin#713344
and
Happoubijin#702242
Will be viewed by them also. And they'll decide which one to keep.
And the same goes for all alternative scans.
Deleting any gallery item is not decision of single person when situation is tricky. And we can always restore it if the situation demands.
I hope this answers your question of "sometimes mods delete duplicates and sometimes mods put them as alternate".
I trust my fellow staff members and their ability.
That is why I requested you to have some patience.

As for the "rumor" you talk about, Misa and Yuuichiyouko are good friends and I see nothing wrong if they like each other's scans.
I have a friend who used to add all my gallery items into her favorite (she's offline here now). It's their personal choice and we can't accuse them for that.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

My fate scan you're talking about has crap quality, therefore it has been deleted.

Thanks for your time. ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.