Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is big difference between KAGOME and KIKYO? - Minitokyo

What is big difference between KAGOME and KIKYO?

Who do you like most?Kagome or Kikyo?

Kagome
9 votes
Kikyo
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I like both of them but I prefer Kagome more than Kikyo.Do you know what is a differences between two of them although Kagome is reincarnation of Kikyo?I think that Kikyo is more beautiful than Kagome but Kikyo never smile while Kagome is smille.Kikyo's mind is full with hatred and wanting to revenge.I think that is big differences between Kagome and Kikyo. :) ;)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I personally prefer Kikyo.
My reasons are multiple. First Kikyo behaves like a mature person, I never liked childish people, the 'sweet' klutz type. Her mind is full of vengeance because her soul is stuck in the past, it just is, it's not her fault. But because she is strong, Kikyo manages to become close to how she used to be, forgetting the hatred in her.
And I think Kikyo is more beautiful mostly because of her eyes. Her eyes are smaller, Kagome's eyes are huge and mostly white, I don't like that.
Kikyo strength is also better, but Kagome is getting stronger too, so no complains here.
I really like them both, although Kagome often annoys me with her bossy, unfair, jealous attitude, they're ok. I prefer Kikyo, but Kagsy's cool too.

And...
please don't start flaming/cursing Kikyo or Kagome because a whole war between lovers and haters will erupt! Try to act mature and nicely write your point of view!

Signature

I haven't watched Inuyasha completely, but from those episodes that I've watched, I came to like Kikyo more. For all reasons that you mentioned. I love charismatic and mature characters, and Kikyo is one of them. I find her much more beautiful than Kagome, and really don't care about about the mean things she did during the series. She had enough reason to be angry and enough reason to seek revange.

Kikyo (A Restless soul) = Beautiful, Silent, Mature, Disturbed, Composed, Calm.
Kagome (Innocent Girl) = Cheerful, Restless, Childish, Caring, Trouble Maker, Fierce.

I think Kagome is someone that Kikyo wasn't during her life time. They reflect the other half of what they are.

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

I am not sure.I like both but i perfer kagome than kikyo!

I like kagome better. Not into dead chicks

Signature

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I like both...drats now I know what Inuyasha felt like..but have to go with Kagome.She's more flexible in her thinking.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

i like both of theme but i like more is kagome she is kind i like very much kikyo is not good she's evil thinking of hurting inuyasha and if kikyo really love inuyasha why is she trying to bring hom to hell damn her!

merged: 08-18-2012 ~ 08:26am
kagome doesn"t have darkness inside her and i like that

I like Kagome a lot more just because she's completely fine with Inuyasha being a half demon Kikyo didn't really accept him as a half demon it was her idea to use the jewel to make him human Kagome loves him just the way he is

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

I agree with peps say that Kagome more flexible and accept Inuyasha the way he
Kikyo is poor I think, she really loved Inuyasha but because of her position and situation she ended hurting him in the past.
Kagome loves Inuyasha too. I think Kagome is the one who has to suffer because of how Inuyasha can easily remember Kikyo and following her, leaving Kagome like he sometimes can't feel Kagome's feeling about him.
This topic makes me remember the Nds game of Inuyasha, there is a scene whre Kagome's blonde friend and Shippo call Inuyasha two timer lol XD
But I'm glad the story end of with a happy scene xD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

I like them both. They both have positive and negative sides, I cannot chose who is better than who or who I like most. But if I do have to chose, I chose no one.
I like Kikyo because she is pretty, mature, strong, and calm. I dislike her because sometimes she makes use of Inuyasha's feeling.
I like Kagome because she is cute, a little bit childish which is fine, caring, and cheerful. I dislike her because her stupidity for letting herself hurt everytime Inuyasha is involved with Kikyo.
And I hate Inuyasha for being a moron. Can't he processed what have happened between him, Kikyo, and Kagome? Can't he acts like a man? Just look how old he is. Really, age can never describe someone's maturity.
I prefer Sesshomaru. Hehe.. Sorry, off your question.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

^ TOTALLY AGREE! XD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.