Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fave anime insert song? - Minitokyo

What is your fave anime insert song?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

There is one insert from my favorite anime, Shaman King, that I always loved, but I can find its name anywhere. I really would like to know if someone here knows it. I will be eternally grateful if someone let me know. It´s from the original japanese soundtrack. It is featured, for example, on episode 7 when Yoh fight again with Pailong after being Hyoui Gattai-ed by Shamon, and other in episode 23 after Horo Horo and Ryu woke up from their faint and the four together (with Yoh and Ren) resume the battle with Shamon (coincidence?). It is featured many other times throughout the entire series but these are the only ones I remember for now....
Please.... If someone knows..... HELP!

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My favorite insert songs for anime are...

"Matsuri Uta" -Megumi Hayashibara as Momiji Fujimiya (Blue Seed)
"Thrill ni Odoru Tenshi-tachi","Victory", & "Akuma to Tenshi no Kiss" (Bubblegum Crisis)
"Yoru no Uta" -Junko Iwao as Tomoyo Daidouji (Cardcaptor Sakura)
"My Song For You" -Maiko Hashimoto as Rei Asagiri (Idol Densetsu Eriko)
"Ai Oboete Imasuka" -Mari Iijima as Lynn Minmay (Macross: Do You Remember Love)
"Idol Talk" & "The Boderline" -Akino Arai as Sharon Apple (Macross Plus)
"Moment" -Mariko Kouda as Miki Koishikawa (Marmalade Boy)
"Senaka Goshi ni Sentimental", "Kaze no Lullaby", & "Tomorrow's Blues" -Kumi Miyasato as Eve Tokimatsuri (Megazone 23)
"God Knows" -Aya Hirano as Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
"Siren Theme ~ BURNING UP!" -Urara Takano as Saline (New Cutey Honey)

Signature

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I love the fighting background music from Bleachs Arrarcer Arc. very intense get you into the zone with it

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.