Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls do you like boys with earrings? - Minitokyo

Girls do you like boys with earrings?

page 7 of 8 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Guys with earrings.... that's extremely hot. Except then they're plugs, and they have that huge gaping hole in their lobe... O_O

i don´t like boys with earrings. they don´t look manly ^_^'

SeaLz

SeaLz

-SaNZo-

woo! personally i think guys with earings sure are cool! as in really the small ring type.. like in Angel Santuary.. not on the right side though.. ^^

[sigmg]
"Ne, Sanzo~ Haraheta~"
"Urusai!"
*piak!*

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

maybe one ear but not both, i think one makes the guys lo0k sexy, but that's wat i think anyway :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miyano

watashi no uta

nope.best not to.haha.different people different thoughts(i said this again..)so i don't think you have to worry that much =D

anxius

anxius

no one's home

lol...miketo that's twice I've seen that pic. But anyways, in answer to that question...eh...I don't base my attraction on something superficial as how many earrings a guy has.

i don't like. =)

Wow thats the most disgusting think ive every laid eye on.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i dunno really it depends on how they look with them some guys it makes em look hot...but bottom lip rings eyebrow rings and tounge rings are all fine on guys (atleast to me they are)

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

only one ear. I have a friend who is a guy and he has 1 earring on his right ear, i think and his earring is a dollar sign, so that's pretty cool. I have a homosexual friend how has 2 earirings, one on each ear and they were mini hoops and it was ... well... eww... 1 earring is always best for guys

Yeah i like guys with earings but it depends where it at. I wouldn't really like it if he had it on his face but if he has it on his ears than i wouldn't mind at all; I find that very attractive.

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

nope... somehow... i don't like them... maybe because my family and school succesfully make me like an old-fashion girl who go along with rules and stuff like that... so that i'm quite feeling myself a dull and boring person (indeed....). and they also succesfully make me someone that really tidy and clean... that's why it makes my personality to like "normal/ standard is good enough... no need to add here and there."

mOochaN

A L O N E

i dnt really mind.. but if its gona be like the guy in one of miketo's posts.. then yes i do mind... i dnt think guys having that much of studs around his face is eeww.. sorry but it is.. mybe just a few.. but not a lot.. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

those pictures are disturbing to me but if its a few earings I don't mind

Signature Image

why this question is so common? Does it make us look gay if we do? I had my left upper part of my ear pierced two years ago, it's not a big deal!

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I depends on whos wearing them.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

no

It really depends on the type of earring and the type of guy. Not that I'm gay, but I have seen examples were it looks great and were it looks horrible.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

One or two earrings. Some guys looks better with no earrings... >.>

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

only with one~ lol

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as long as you're happy and you're enjoying yourself I don't care. it's a meh/indifferent thing, people have begun the new fad of gauging your ears, as long as you're not hurting anyone I don't really care what you're doing to yourself. I don't even wear earrings, don't care for them anymore.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

In my region, men or boys with earing are usually being related to bad person such a gangster, delinquent or etc. Eventhough nowadays earings for boys could be fashion, most of parents wouldn't want their daughter have a boyfriend who wears earing.
It's like a social manner in here that boys shouldn't look like girl and earings known as girls' accessory. Since I'm growing up with this culture, I prefer boy without earing than the one who wears earing (but tbh sometimes I like to draw boys with earings XD XD)

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

It doesn't bother me personally..it is true that many bad boys like to wear earings but it is not always the case. it can be stylish and cool especially on gentlemen.no really its fine. what really counts for me is the attitude of the person,accessories are just a detail.

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

I prefer a man with no earrings

page 7 of 8 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.