Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Were a Superhero - Minitokyo

If You Were a Superhero

page 1 of 1 8 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Here's how its done.
Click this link twice;
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

The two powers you got are the powers you'd have if you were a superhero! Or villain... you can do that too.
Bonus points if you come up with a superhero name and origin story. Feel free to try/post multiple times
(just let other people post before doing so)
Feel free to make it serious or 100% ridiculous.
If you have any questions just ask

merged: 05-22-2017 ~ 01:43pm

To start us off here's what I got;
Pipe manipulation and Curing.
Oh dear I'd be the most underestimated superhero in the legion.

Superhero name: The Plumber
Powers:
"User can create, shape and manipulate pipes, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis."
"The user can remove various conditions from themselves or others, returning to the original, unmodified state and/or gain a pure condition free from all outside conditions. This is a variation of healing that restores their normal condition by removing any form of illness, diseases, mutation, obtained powers or skills or behavioral shifts which are caused by spells, hypnosis and mind control"

Origin story: I got bit by a radioactive plumber

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

It sounds fun >_<

I got Thermovariance

Capabilities: The user can make blood temperature increase to boiling point, or may lower the boiling point of the blood itself so that it will boil in room temperature. Victims of this power are subjected to intense pain, heatwaves and have difficulty breathing.
*copy and paste from the link

Tbh I know just a little about superhero and I never heard about thermovariance before :D

The user is.. Adam X from Marvel

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Awesome thread idea, HatedAngel!

My powers are Weather Embodiment and Technology Beam Emission

Hero Name: Tempest Fury

"I can become the embodiment of any weather phenomenon and combine the power of technology to make what closely resembles a 'living storm.' Here are a few examples:"

1) "I can become a dense fog which may be large enough to cover an entire city or state or small enough to engulf a small land, air, or sea vehicle. I can, within the miasma, create an electric charge or field of plasma of any strength, intensity or temperature. You may imagine the awesome power and its nearly limitless applications."

2) "I can create great illusions in the sky by use of atmospheric and weather phenomenon to reveal strange, rare, and seemingly impossible occurrences such as multiple suns, complete dark, or even the appearance that one is walking upside down in the sky with the ground far below. Such surreal conditions completely bewilder and baffle enemies and they cannot accurately determine their position and even fail to recall what activity in which they were just engaged."

3) "I can become a large, sinister, and dark cyclone of almost any size or intensity, destroying structures with ultra intense winds mixed with lightning, plasma or ball lightning, high yield lasers, or powerful photon bursts. All malignant edifices and foes shall surely fall before me."

Alignment: Good

Weakness: Although able to generate very strong gravitational fields of his own by use of "Technology Beam Emission," the subject exhibits a marked vulnerability to extreme gravitational forces akin to that which would be encountered when near the event horizon of a super-massive black hole.

Limitations: The subject may only employ one each of Weather Embodiment and Technology Beam Emission at a time. Therefore, he must often select the perfect pairing of the two aspects to avoid the time delay necessary to change one or the other or both effects and the time delay in recasting the new choice or choices.

Origin: "I was once a humanoid alien form the far side of this galaxy whose spacecraft, avoiding the sudden appearance of a large meteor, veered too close to an undetected black hole causing it careen off course and to crash land into a massive storm on the surface of a super giant gas planet. There my body merged with the massive raging tempest and combined with the advanced technology within my spacecraft. Here too, I lost my beloved soul-companion and knowing not what of her became yet vexes me."

Quote: "I may appear in a form that appears to be human. Yet if one looks closely into my eyes, a storm ever rages within each of them."

Brain Manipulation & Shattering
(if that don't scream villain then I don't know what comics you been reading)

Superhero name:: Okay so I was thinking of 'Life' or 'Depression' hard to chose.

Powers: "The user has complete control over the brains of oneself and others, including senses, the conscious, subconscious and everything the brain controls. Due to this they are able to perform a series of functions; autonomic, or involuntary bodily functions, somatic, or voluntary bodily functions, and cognitive, concerning the use of the mind to solve problems."

"User is able to make objects shatter regardless of their hardness or condition."

Origin story: Just got bored of life.

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Wow tsasu that is the most depressing villian I've ever seen. I mean just being in the room with him must make the hero wanna leap out a window or something. The Plumber doesn't stand a chance.

Hoo thats a horrifying one, villians probably would sooner wet their pants than cause trouble

Gadistu its suprising what you'll find on there tbh. I once got owl communication... the power to talk to owls.

me second go ;o

Radiation blast and Stitching. I don't know why but I feel like this one is a villian that starts some sort of apocalypse.

Name: Radioactive Woman *gets shot by matt groening*
Powers: Can blast radiation and stitch stuff up even my own severed limbs
Origin story: A professional costume maker fell into a vat of toxic waste. In the process however they got a bit funny in the head and started murdering everybody

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

i got Omnipotence Embodiment

caoabilities
The user becomes their own omnipotence, the supreme being and the source of everything. The user of this ability is the true master and wielder of any and every other power that is deemed omnipotent. Being Omnipotence incarnate, the user is fully devoid of any potential weakness: the power can never be cut off or stolen, nor its use can be disturbed, backfired or turned against the user.

sound suitable for a secret boss

villain name: Amisibil (actually a city name in my coubtry)
origin : born in the age before time was created, age of staticness

story : it is a neutral being. it do not side to good or evil. it do not interfere with universe matters. it only reacted disturbance to the balance of good and evil. when one overpower the another, it will reset everything to balance state

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Okay HatedAngel and dchoggia14 both are pretty good but hide your villains and Superhero for!

Condition Inducement, Ignorance Embodiment

Name: IT (no ,not that clown) AKA: douchebag

Capabilities: "The user can induce conditions or requirements into anything. For example, they might be able to make it so that they could make a certain event happen only of a task is done, or make something only to be used if someone is a good person."

Limitations: May not be able to induce certain conditions.
Conditions induced may be temporary.

"The user of this power can embody ignorance, the concept of lacking knowledge or information one possesses. The user can use this to their advantage as they delude others into believing them. Their determination is based on ignorance thus making them hard to stop."

Limitations:
If the user understands their ignorance, this power doesn't work.

Origin story: So 'IT' is just a normal Women or Man or what ever you you want to believe (see what I did there ;P ) That would simple say that you can't touch or grab something, fallowed by some BS 'IT' makes up.

example: "If you grab that last cookie Hell will rain upon you as crows will pick your skin inch by inch for the rest of your live till your nothing but bones!" but 'IT' just wants the last cookie. I mean is 'IT' a villain or perhaps a hero that the city doesn't need...?

trick question , 'IT' is just an ass. (or is it?) (plz some one take this key-bored away from me)

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Wow.. You guys got cool results XD

I tried it again and I got Illusive suggestion

Capabilities : The user can manipulate others by feeding the victim intricate illusive images.

So it's like an illusion? o_O
OMG I got Itachi as the user (?) XD XD XD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.