Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just Discovered This Community! - Minitokyo

Just Discovered This Community!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Seriously, loving the theme going on here, it carries on some nostalgia for me as I used to be into some forums as a child (and Yoyogames).
Either way, I am sort of a more recent anime fan, as I had actually started watching around a year ago with Space Dandy. My sister and I started a manga collection over a year ago and are currently still building it up (although I need to actually get around to reading a good chunk of what I purchased before I can continue on).

I've watched around 13 anime series, excluding OVAs and movies.

I am also a Freshman at Uni.

Hoping to make some good friends here :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome to mt. have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Welcome! The theme is vintage like that, you should see the old one :)
Is manga readily available where you're from?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Welcome on MT, hope you have a lot of fun here

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

A Very Warm Welcome to you here :D
I hope you'll have lots of fun, feel free to chat me anytime, I'll try my best to reply as soon as possible.
I'm also a College freshman, started my college in june. And I've Watched Space dandy too xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Welcome! Second mod to say hello *kicks Panda off #1*

I'm glad the place is to your tastes and liking. Thanks to you I just got a nostalgic feel for old anime...good ol' times. First thing thag comes to mind is that amazing Berserk intro. It's so bad, it's good.

Welcome to fhe world of anime/manga where fantasy is freedom and everyone is perfect in the pictures you'll find. Be sure to watch many things to define your tastes in anime! Maybe you even prefer reading manga instead.

Anyway, feel free to have a chat. I welcome thee to ask any questions about stuff on the site, in case something is still off for you. I always look forward to people being inspired by the art.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family pyroturban! Hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of new friends!

Signature Image

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Welcome to MiniTokyo, hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there and welcome to MT!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.