Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new here and have a question - Minitokyo

I'm new here and have a question

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

This might be a stupid question but how do you read the scans here?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hi! First of all, welcome to MT :) Always good to see new faces.

Do you mean how you download the scans? Just go to this section: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/scans or browse the tag galleries to find the scan you want, then click directly on the big thumbnail to full-view each scan.

If you can't see certain scans, make sure you don't have Ecchi or J-pop/K-pop content hidden (uncheck the appropriate boxes on this page: http://my.minitokyo.net/skin)

If you're not logged in to your account, you may not be able to see certain scans if we (the moderating team) haven't flagged them as either SFW or NSFW i.e. (Not) Safe For Work. If you log in, you will never come across this issue (unless you have the filters above turned on).

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there and welcome to MT!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Aloha! Welcome to MT

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Word to the wise miss superkabog the staff does not approve of us "bumping" old posts. I will be very interested to see if you get the same treatment that I did for posting in this thread. I bet you don't.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.