Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Revival from beyond - Minitokyo

Revival from beyond

Group announcement by Anti-Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 2 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as this group is long past dead, I thought I would come about and revive it for all those who aren't really into ecchi all that much, so join up and visit us. anything is welcomed as long as it's not ecchi in content.

as this is a recent take over, there are going to be some room for improvements, such as a group banner and updated info, so, feel free to stop by and join and discuss your anti ecchi stuff today :)

and, please, by all means, help out with anything, I'm willing to listen, to anyone who is still left out there a part of the group, greetings from your new Admin :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Can't thank you enough for bringing life back to a group that is needed around here, a safe place.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.