Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lost/deleted account - Minitokyo

Lost/deleted account

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I had a username and password saved in this site using the browser save password function, but apparently it didn't work. When I tried to reset the password, it keeps telling me the email and user id doesnt match.

I don't remember what other username I could possibly have used with that email. When I tried to register with that same email, I was told that it was already in use. So I can't even do a password reset. Help?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello!
I'm sorry to tell you, but we cannot find account by email address. And the password reset option is broken.
Normally, if someone forget their password they message us via MT's Facebook page or make a new account and ask for resetting the older account's password, which a moderator can do.

If you do not know your old username, I'm afraid staff can't help in that case.

Possible solution I can think of is : Do you have any gallery item (scan, wallpaper or indyart) submitted here by your older username? If yes, then we can try tracking that item which will link us to its uploader (i.e. your older account). And then I or any staff member can reset your password.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.