Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Greetings!

I've been part of this website for quite a while, and I thought: "Why not try out the forum?"

Welcome in the Community then, always happy to see someone wanting to be more then a lurker XD

Quote by ShimazakiWelcome in the Community then, always happy to see someone wanting to be more then a lurker XD

Thanks! XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to the forums persona, hope you have some fun and do feel free to come back there are still some activity about the site.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there and welcome to MT!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hello! Welcome to MT!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Word to the wise miss superkabog the staff does not approve of us "bumping" old posts. I will be very interested to see if you get the same treatment that I did for posting in this thread. I bet you don't.

merged: 07-07-2017 ~ 04:28pm
Hey I got to thinking(yeah I know oh boy here we go again) but seriously if these older threads are not to be posted in("bumped") then why are they not closed from further posting. What is the point of having them open if they are off limits? I think closing them(90-180 days maybe) would make absolutely sure that any possible future "bumping" by member would not happen.
Just an idea and a simple solution at that.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.