Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Digimon Products & Recommended Proxy - Minitokyo

Digimon Products & Recommended Proxy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Not sure if this is the correct forum to make people aware of this, I hope it is.

I am a huge fan of Digimon, so when new products came out on (bleep), I initially found it difficult to get them since I live in the states.
I recommend using (bleep) if anyone is looking for a new proxy to buy their products. They are the only proxy I know that doesn't impose a service charge nor mark up the product price. In addition, they have exceptional customer service.

For Digimon Fans:
I recently bought my (bleep) from them, so if anyone is interested or still looking to buy one, you can buy it through them.

Here is the link: (bleep)

You can also get 350 yen off of your purchase by using the coupon code provided by (bleep). See link: (bleep)

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Sounds like blatant spam, sorry this thread will be closed.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.