Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Movies that are pure eye candy - Minitokyo

Movies that are pure eye candy

page 1 of 1 9 total items

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I saw Moana recently and was seriously impressed by...absolutely everything! The animation is top notch, especially all the effort that Disney put into animating the ocean, as can be seen from the part where the ocean chooses Moana (especially from 1:08 onwards). So, now I have a serious craving for eye candy movies where I can gawk at pretty stuff c:

What movies have you seen that left you mouth agape over how beautiful they were? Not necessarily animation, can be live action too.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Kotonoha no Niwa comes in my mind right now. I was and still am! dazzled by its animation. How they depicted rain in so many ways to convey emotions.
And How to train your dragon too. And another movie I forgot the name of it. ^^;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cardcaptor Sakura Sealed Card, I was so touched by that movie; especially the tearful moment where the Nothing starts practically everything including Sakura's loved ones.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I totally totally Agree with Hakaru! CCS sealed card is one of my favorite anime movies. The Cinematography is done really well, when combined with soundtrack it was just heart flattering. <3

Signature Image

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Do you need to have watched the CCS anime or read the manga beforehand, or is it enough to go into the movie with a basic outline of the plot? :o

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

You need to watch anime to understand movie better I guess? I actually memorized whole anime before even watching the movie so I'm not sure. But it's done really well, so maybe you can enjoy it for being eye candy. xD

Signature Image

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

If i remember it correctly, the movie is connected to the last episode of CCS Anime. Sakura was unable to confess her feelings to Syaoran due to the changes in the plot.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Aw, ain't nobody got time to watch an entire anime, sadly :( I think I'll start with Ghibli stuff.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, I've said to much but yes that movie is pure eye candy.

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.