Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Screen capture program - Minitokyo

Screen capture program

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Hello out there to all the folks here in Minitokyo. I want to make a website in the future and to boost my gallery, I would really like to make screen captures. But here's the thing, I don't how...I have the program called Snag It...but I read the tutorial and don't have a clue how to make screen captures from avi files with it...so I was wondering if any one of you could people could recommend any other programs for me (free if possible.)

Thanks so much ^_^

Signature Image

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Well, it was cheap to begin with but you can probably download it free anyway, but I got a copy of Broderbund's ScreenShot Deluxe 4.0 and it seems to work pretty decent. I also just use the PrintScrn key a lot also. But you can hunt around for that program and check it out and see what you think.

~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

d611691

back

You may download Media Player Classic, it's free and easy to use. :D
File ---> save image...
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

ooh, this might actually come in handy ^^
thx

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Electrastar

Electrastar

Quote by d611691You may download Media Player Classic, it's free and easy to use. :D
File ---> save image...
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm

For some reason, the link you gave me won't start the download when I click the link download....do you have another place where I could get it please....

Signature Image

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Try Gadwin PrintScreen its free has lots of options and its easy to use.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

d611691

back

Quote by ElectrastarFor some reason, the link you gave me won't start the download when I click the link download....do you have another place where I could get it please....

That's all right, try this. :)
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358&release_id=227046

official site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

--
For win2000, xp: mpc2kxp6482.zip
For win98, me: mpc98me6482.zip

If you already have Windows Media Player, you can just pause the movie, hit ctrl + I .
If you like an alternate program, Virtual Dub works great.

Signature

SnagIt works great to, has a 30 day trial I think.

But Windows Media Player Classic is easiest way yeah, saves em in bmp aswell so hardly any quality loss :)

i use fraps, it also is able to record videos of your desktop and show the frames per second that ur games/fullscreen apps are running at (its mostly a gaming tool :P)

Sock lovers unite love for the reason of 2.0 wootzor!!!!

DarkWulf

DarkWulf

Gechuu! RABU RABU!

Strongly recommend fraps as well. That thing kicks butt.

Signature

Electrastar

Electrastar

Well I have using the one d611691 recommended and it's so darn easy. I have been using it for a couple of days and I'd like to thank you all for helping out, problem solved.

Signature Image

I just use power-dvd cause Im lazy (hit p and Ive got a screen cap saved to a folder in my docs) but you don't actually need a screen cap program to get pics from avi's and dvds, you just need to turn off hardware acceleration. When its on, windows isn't actually displaying the video, its just making a spot for it to be displayed and your video card then uses that spot to display it.

hey thanks now my problem is solved to XP

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

If you have an AVI file, like already stated, Virtual Dub is good, you can go through and find the exact fame you need/want.

You can use BSPlayer, and just run it, print screen, and open up a graphics program and paste. Voila.

SOrry to ask but I have fraps and i don't know how to make it work for anything but my games. Anyone got any hints?

I use virtual dub mod very good program.

Forgive me mates to bother you. This is the only thread i find about screen capture and i just have a very related and similar problem. May I post it here to look for an answer. Did you ever know the output format - FBR? because recently i used a screen capture software named BB Flashback, to record HD quality videos. However, the output generated by this application was. FBR format . I couldn't play it in both VLC and Windows Media Player. Later I found this article (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/convert-fbr-to-mp4.html) and it told me that i first of all i would need to convert FBR to mp4 . I only want to know whether video conversion is the only possible method to solve this issue since i know that video compression always causes some kind of quality loss (the original video is 720 60 Fps) and if there could be an alternative way such as to change .extension or to use another better video player?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.