Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most epic fight scene? - Minitokyo

Most epic fight scene?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

There's no limitation, it can from an Anime/Game/Drama/Movie.

Personally, my favorite scene is Kenshin vs Saito (1996).
Second Best; Riku and Sora vs Xemnas (KH2)

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Quote by Hakaru
Personally, my favorite scene is Kenshin vs Saito (1996).

*high fives* this is my fave too ;v;

Signature Image
This day we fight!

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

For me it's a toss up between the final fight in FMAB (damn Ed going all out with the punches) and the fight between Eren and the female Titan who nommed his mom in Attack on Titan S2.

For the hilarity factor, the time when Light and L beat each other up while chained a.k.a. the moment that spawned a thousand fics.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

King vs. Helbram from Seven Deadly Sins is my favourtie!

The one that brought the out a whole heap of emotion. After Helbram reveals himself to not only be a member of the Fairy race, but also King’s former bestie, the stage is set of a bitter reunion as the psychotic pixie goes on a rampage, nearly killing Diane in the process. Friend or not, that noise doesn’t fly with Harlequin. Despite the heartbreak of having to put his friend down for a second time, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth does what he has to, finally freeing Helbram from his tormented existence.

well... when I think about it... Dororo (2019) had some really astonishing fight scenes.
the part when he goes berserk cause Mio dies.. and the part when he rides the flaming white horse and faces his brother(and the whole military government) for his eye.

And another two scenes, from Tsubasa Chronicles. when Fai faces Primera and that awesome upbeat song plays in the background (think it's called 'Strange games') I love the way he dodges her kudan and flies around nonchalantly, then ends up running up her attack and charming her to stop the battle.

And when "Kaze no Machi he" aka "The city of the wind" plays during the fight scene with Kurogane and Fai, when Kurogane steps in after Fai gets slammed into a wall, he saves him then lectures him in a strangely angry but caring way, about him using magic again.

"There is no such thing as coincidences, only inevitability." -- Yuuko Ichihara

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.