Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just follow intruction to return warks gallery - Minitokyo

Just follow intruction to return warks gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hi... i get notification of deletion gallery but i can't read the mail and suddly gone. I just follow "link" from my share gallery to request back gallery appear at here.

I don't knowing what wrong with art gallery delletion and i can't upload the same file's name as well (videlcity-1) so... how to do request ask ? Maybe... can you made the file appears again so i can change some information on it and tell me what wrong with file so you do delletion. Thank's

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Hello, your art has been deleted because you used an image from artist's personal website, which was labeled as 'internal project'. Unless you have the artist's written permission or can prove that the image was officially/commercially published somewhere before, your submission will stay deleted.

Me the owner for that project. Thanks

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 12:16am
That project with 3D art skin. Un least Meduzart have the data for that project. I can accept it.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 12:20am
I do more heavy 3D project. Animation doll and animation movie. Can look at my Facebook. Do interior as well and mechanic robotic.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 12:20am
Already since 2009. Good merge forum script :)

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 12:41am
Show me the flate stone brick image for prove. Because building only cube and silinder.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 12:58am
Only an image can't bring you any good at least you have the vector data, even for MAX resolution 5000px. If that really meduzart copywrite own's. Show me the stone brick flate image, the the stone brick enough.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 01:06am
I have friend here who always do "adobe illustration" art and really can made "skin" in vector always do project for "wall sticker". Thank You

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 01:16am
I am "artist", i can do "remix". Meduzart sell ?

I will wait for "flate stone brick image" in vector.
Thanks

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Are you part of Meduzarts? If not, then you can't say that the project is yours. Yes, Meduzarts sell their art to their clients, for whom they work. As I've already told you, if the image you used was done for such a commercial project and published commercially, we could accept it. But the art you used is not part of any official release; it's merely in the artists' portfolio. And let me tell you that meanwhile I traced back the image of the girl as well. Again, taken from the artist's personal site (Twitter). That's another ripped art on your side.

Now, to make this clear, I don't need to prove anything to you. You want your art featured on our website, so I expect you to prove the above. You admit you do 'remixes' so you basically admit that the used art is not yours. If you want to post to Minitokyo, keep in mind that the Indy art section is meant for artwork done by our members. You can't submit ripped art there. We have certain rules, which every member is expected to follow. Please read them to understand how our site works.

As I understand it, you have a shop where you sell products with works of various artists. I can't stop you from doing that but Minitokyo doesn't support this kind of business. Also please note that our website is not to be used for advertising your products.

Riped art ?
How you can tell the art not made by me ?
Same mean no diffetent.
Riped mean i don't have the vector. Now i tell you, your action by "scans" art visual illustration books curve are "crime", although, my works are vector's. I can do close to "minitokyo" and "meduzart" because you both don't have the original and don't have permission from artist from art visual illustration that you show at your site here at minitokyo and meduzart art as well. How you can say ?

If.... my art say as thive or not made by me, i have watermark on it and they can seek me any time, but with your action, you don't use "watermark" and you show " animation". ALL SITE FOR ART CAN'T SHOW "ANIMATION" DI THE WAY OF SCANS ONLY (or can say as SCREEN SHOT). You not do working even a little, my works produce by edit and work, need TALENTS to do. Scans are THIVES, i can say all your SCANS ARTS need to be DELETED.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 06:48pm
Riped art ?
How you can tell the art not made by me ?
Same mean no diffetent.
Riped mean i don't have the vector. Now i tell you, your action by "scans" art visual illustration books curve are "crime", although, my works are vector's. I can do close to "minitokyo" and "meduzart" because you both don't have the original and don't have permission from artist from art visual illustration that you show at your site here at minitokyo and meduzart art as well. How you can say ?

If.... my art say as thive or not made by me, i have watermark on it and they can seek me any time, but with your action, you don't use "watermark" and you show " animation". ALL SITE FOR ART CAN'T SHOW "ANIMATION" DI THE WAY OF SCANS ONLY (or can say as SCREEN SHOT). You not do working even a little, my works produce by edit and work, need TALENTS to do. Scans are THIVES, i can say all your SCANS ARTS need to be DELETED.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 07:11pm
Artist do show they "TALENTED", edit one of called as "TALENTED". Because one you say i do "THIVE", you do more with only SCANS. SCANS mean you turn your papers works to be computer data, you only show SCANS from artist works (NOT YOUR WORKS !). edit images are in categories as VISUAL ART and allowed. YOUR ACTION NOT ALLOWED even for EVERY CORPORATION because you only do SCANS.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 07:12pm
Diferent if i do all my works only by EDIT, you can do deleted NOT ONLY MY IMAGES BUT "deleted" MY ACCOUNT ! edit still categories AS OWN WORKS or INDY ART !

Even in GOOGLE ruler's. NO ART SHOW SAME, ONE WOULD BE DELETED. edit count as DIFFERENT ART in show and made layers count as illustration art.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 07:36pm
Now i ask you AGAIN ?!

DO YOU HAVE "PERMISSION" TO SHOW ALL YOUR VISUAL ILLUSTRATION BOOK CURVE SCANS FROM THE ARTIST ?

If you don't have permission WELCOME TO DELETED ALL BEFORE TOO LATE !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 07:48pm
YOU DO ALL YOUR "SCANS ONLY" WORKS from visual illustration book THAT ARE NOT YOURS for your OWN CAMPAIG ! that's FORBIDDEN !

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Ripped art means you submitted the art as your own - you claim it to be your own work. When you only edit an image done by someone else, it does not make you the owner of the art. What you did was not even an edit, you merely cropped the girl and pasted her on a pre-made background. THAT does not require a lot of talent.

The scans section on Minitokyo serves more as a resource site, not as an art gallery. The scanners who upload the pictures, do not claim the art as their own. Every picture is properly tagged and credit is given to both the original artist and if applicable, the studio. If someone does not want their art featured on our site, they can always contact us and ask for a take-down. Moreover, we do not sell any of the art submitted to our website. You, on the other hand, sell products featuring other people's art.

Please stop questioning how I can prove that the art is not yours. I did check your Facebook, Pixiv, and Blogspot, and the art you posted to your accounts is clearly drawn in various different artistic styles, not even resembling vector art. I made the effort to check whether the artworks can be found elsewhere and as expected, many of the images are linked to numerous other artists and can be found on art sites as Artstation or Pixiv.

You are constantly attacking me, claiming that this or that art/project is yours but so far I have not received any confirming proof from you. You are still avoiding my request for evidence. Can you even explain how it is possible that your submission to Pixiv is from 09/12/2017, featuring a 'sketch' dated 28/11/2017 when the very same picture of the girl was already previously submitted to Twitter by a completely different person last year, specifically on 07/06/2016?

If you do not like the system of Minitokyo and are not willing to comply with our rules and guidelines, feel free to stop using your account here.
Thank you.

For what i do efford to "upload" my true works to yours. YOU NOT PROTECTED "the law of art" ! YOU ONLY TAG CREDIT but YOU DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSION or CONTRACTS PAPERS for EVERY SCANS ART. Ruin YOU !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 08:46pm
CREDIT DOESN'T NOT MAKE MY STOMACH FULL WITH MEAL ! because of your act ! Lots corporation NEAR TO DOWN when they works are share in FREE in middle of CONTRACTS ON ! YOU AS PROVIDER or place to showen, HAVE TO BE MORE CONCERN FOR THAT !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 08:46pm
What good FOR THIVE WEBSITE ?! WE at pixiv DO DELETED OUR OWN WORKS even for PENCIL WORKS when the art for ANIMA remake and we don't have permission to SHOW IT !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 09:11pm
YOU CAN CALL TO EVERYONE TO GET HELP !

personal copywright and credit NOT APPROVAL for you TO SHOW ANY OF ARTWORKS ! including PHOTOGRAPHIC, IMAGES, PICTURES, WRITTEN and VIDEO in any other copy such as SCREEN SHOT and SCANS !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 09:13pm
SOUND and MUSIC event for ONLY BACKGROUND and LITTLE SOUNDS ! YOU PLAY copywrighted at first place with NO PROVE THAT YOU ALSO HAVE CAPABLE to showed it !

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 09:43pm
YOU SAY I DON'T HAVE ANY "owned artworks" ?

Tatoo and DISTRO are all "pure" ARTWORKS. when get feom.others, that "pure thive" ! YOU "gundam" SCANS and WALLPAPERS also INDY ART are THIEVE'S. GUNDAM NEVER GAVE PERMISSION to ANYONE to SHOW ART OUTSIDE from THEY WORKS ! that GOES ALSO TO 3D GAMES.

merged: 12-09-2017 ~ 10:19pm
delete all your's グンダムimages even for "indy art" without prove photo of papers works.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Fransiscusfredy, I think you're overreacting a bit here, we clearly explained why your indy art was deleted, it's not our fault that the private message got deleted. I'll try to explain again: the original artist who drew the character in your art is an artist called Enomami. The artist who made the background is from a private website called Meduzarts. No matter how much effort you put into your art, if it has ripped art in it, it can't be allowed in the indy art galleries.

By the way, scans from the following websites are not permitted here:
Aethereality
Beyond the Camera's Lens
DeviantART
Digik
Dokuganryu (Formerly Known as BeYourTrueMind)
Ferricorp
Kawaii Dream also known as Kawaii Art Zone
The Luna Regina
MangaItalia
Neo-Romance
DTN
Visions of Goddess
Cutesherry - LiveJournal
Fransyung
Pixiv

You're probably new to the site, but you're also an adult, so try to be more civil when asking for explanations. Threatening the people who are trying to help you makes you look bad. Please stop with the empty threats.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

I see you've avoided my question. Again.

I could say the same thing about copyright to you and millions of other people. It's just pointing fingers at one another and being hypocrites. What you don't know about Minitokyo is that a considerable amount of the content is downloadable to registered memebrs only. Most of the images don't even appear in Google search due to our agreements so any impact this website might have on any corporation is quite minimal. You needn't worry, the corporations definitely won't go bankrupt just because of our gallery. Moreover, like I wrote above, if someone doesn't want their art submitted here, they can ask us to take it down. If you see Gundam on the site, we probably never received any complaint about it.

Anyway, this thread is getting more and more off-topic. I don't even understand why you suddenly mention video or music... We don't host any animated nor audio content. So back to the point - I'm not saying you don't have ANY "owned artworks". I don't particularly care about what you submit to your accounts elsewhere. I'm saying that what you submitted here was mixed art from other artists. Which brings me back to my request. If you aren't willing to address my question(s), I don't see a reason to further reply to your hostile messages and I shall consider this matter resolved. Like Huesin wrote above, you're overreacting quite a bit for one deleted submission.

Enough with me. I aalready report to google desk papers.

merged: 12-10-2017 ~ 02:59am
Please to read your "webmaster" inbox notification for phising site notification in show artworks which are not with proper papers approval for : visual illustration artworks books, gundam art and wallpapers and 3D games screen shot.

THANK YOU

merged: 12-10-2017 ~ 03:01am
Last message from me at here. To please and welcome to do "messages" at my Facebook page's. I go to watch others sites.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Please work a bit on your English first before trying to argue on a site; having English as official language.

Why are you so butthurt when an artwork that is not even originally yours got deleted?

Quote by fransiscusfredymy works produce by edit and work, need TALENTS to do.

The Edit was so poor that even if you had used image sources within MT, it would've been deleted. It is poorly edited image, you did not even take your time to extract your character properly.
Do not go around and point fingers at others when you don't have a solid ground to stand on, using capital letters doesn't scare us. We do not gain any profit by hosting the scans on our website, unlike you who steal other people's work; poorly edit them print them on stuff and gain profit. Minitokyo is a fanbase website and we do promote anime and manga by the images we host. We put proper credit to original artist of the series we make wallpaper of.
I and my staff members can go around and tell all the original artists that you use their artwork for money, even on that by poorly editing them. We are very capable of that and I can guarantee you, we can make your business stop and original artists can sue you for money. This is not even a threat but truth.

You have been Banned from Minitokyo for submitting ripped art, not providing any proof when asked, arguing and threatening other staff members.
Have a Happy life ahead stop stealing other people's artwork if you do want a happy life

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.