Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The End of the First Armageddon - Minitokyo

The End of the First Armageddon

This thread is pinned.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Hello Everybody (´ ∀ ` *)
I hope you all enjoyed your first doomsdayヽ(*・ω・)ノ!

So just some heads ups. First off Armageddon submissions wont be accepted from here till the next Armageddon, so if you have more you wanted to submit just save them for the next event. So if you had more silly doodles, funny edits, memes, etc you wanted to submit just save them for next time! (^▽^) I can't wait to see them! Sadly if you submit them before then they will end up being deleted. We are currently doing a clean up so if you find that a submission was deleted chances are it wasn't censored well enough and it qualified as hentai - which as I mentioned in the announcement thread - Hentai would be deleted after Armageddon.

Second we have Armageddon Highlights coming soon where there will be an awards/ badges given to those who participated during Armageddon and won our categories. We also have something special planned for the Highlights article so stay tuned! 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。
We will also be announcing the next Armageddon dates when it drops!

Have a nice rest of the week!
(*^‿^*)

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

and now the resetting of tags begins! what a fun advent that I didn't have to do a thing :P can't wait for the next destructive force wave to strike MT, and those who couldn't and those who did should get an achievement ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I all that overslept (- 3 0 )

I'm fuck'n here

Next time i hope for somethin with more Bang, great first round lets try to always get a level higher XD

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by ShimazakiNext time i hope for somethin with more Bang, great first round lets try to always get a level higher XD

I feel like there wasn't as much because not a lot of people knew it was coming or what it was. Hopefully with round 2 we'll be more prepared >:)

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Even though i knew what was planned for 2 weeks, i didnt knew how it would turn out or how staff imagine things to go so next time i will give monu a few ideas beforehand and then staff can discuss if you wanna do it since my ideas can be a bit aggressive i would say.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Feel free to post your aggressive or non aggresive ideas and suggestions for the next End of the World >:D

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

do you guys know already how many rounds you want to do it in total or the time between rounds?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

For all those who wish to relive the glory of Round 1, have this helpful tag~

MT Armageddon

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by Shimazakido you guys know already how many rounds you want to do it in total or the time between rounds?

As much rounds as it takes is how much ;0

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

As sad as it might sound then, i will prepare for a lot of Events except Genesis comes

Groblinfather

Groblinfather

Toon Punch!

Need to prepare.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.