Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where does the world come from? - Minitokyo

Where does the world come from?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Nobody can tell

Myri chan I understand where you’re coming from. I still do not understand one question which seemingly has nothing to do with lack of DATA or information. Question being where does the world come from? And any answer like the Big Bang or along those “data” lines.. begs the question, where does the Big Bang coe from? Where does atoms which is a creation like anything else come from? Arnt we forced to say there’s something that is not limited by time and space and Therefore always was and dosnt need to be created? Which we call God?
would LOVE to hear an answer or opinion on this comment

merged: 05-14-2018 ~ 08:54pm

Quote by Joe880Myri chan I understand where you’re coming from. I still do not understand one question which seemingly has nothing to do with lack of DATA or information. Question being where does the world come from? And any answer like the Big Bang or along those “data” lines.. begs the question, where does the Big Bang coe from? Where does atoms which is a creation like anything else come from? Arnt we forced to say there’s something that is not limited by time and space and Therefore always was and dosnt need to be created? Which we call God?
would LOVE to hear an answer or opinion on this comment

seriously nobody can answer this

What I was trying to bring out had nothing to do with any religion rather with just pure logic. From a logical prospective everything in this world comes from something if so where does the world come from. Seemingly logically we are forced to say there was something that is not in the limitations of time and space that didn’t need to be created. ( therefore seemingly in this case any science is irrelevant) just like I would never say that there’s a human being in this world that came from matter and not from a womb, science would be irrelevant because I know he has to have come from something and nothing will change that. So too this world has to come from something. Being that we need a beginning point that’s not limited by time and space so it doesn’t need to be created, thats what would I call god, nothing to do with religion rather from a logical standpoint.

merged: 05-15-2018 ~ 01:31am
According to what I’m saying god is very scientific

merged: 05-15-2018 ~ 01:37am
In other word my question is not where does the world from, because that’s assuming that matter can just be there. My question is where does matter come from for any scientific research to even begin? Obviously something would need to create it

Some would prefer to choose Pascal's Wager maybe it's the best choice?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.