Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You still alive!? - Minitokyo

You still alive!?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello to all old and new. Not much activity compared to the time I was here on MT..not that I interact much anyway.
A little rant. I managed to break my profile CSS and I'm so dejected I can't edit it..(why has no one fixed it for me? :D). I'll drown my sorrow whit this bottle of wine..
it's been staring at me.
To those who knew me I'd like to think, hope life has been treated you well. Here's to your health. Cheers!
I was gonna say "I hope you’re well. No, really, I do. I hope that you, slouching at your desk, clutching your phone on the loo, wherever you might be, are in the rudest of health.
I hope you’ve got over any recent ailments that might have been troubling you. And I hope, as the season changes, you avoid the flu. Oh and, of course, I hope you enjoy the forthcoming weekend and what's left of the good weather." but that's too long >_<
....damn grammar is hard.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Looking at your code its apparent youre missing an important semicolon (yes thats all it takes to break a css code) I can fix it for you but youll need to add an email to your account (or take it off readonly) in order for me to properly use the mod panel to fix it.

Oh and welcome back! Dont worry to much about grammar, as long as we can understand it we're good

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

^__^ I removed what was there..does that help? and I added an email.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Well thats good. However now that its all deleted there's nothing to fix ~
It looked like you just used the CSS generator. Feel free to use that and it should work now.
Sometimes the CSS editor will act funny if you break your code but since there's nothing there it should open and work fine.
Feel free to come to me if you have more questions/ concerns ^^

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Oh man. I think it will stay broken. Can't use the editor at all. It's stuck in colors, i click nothing happens. So i guess that leaves me to use the userpage CSS edior. Though i don't have any codes. well *beep* it! default is good too. Thx for the help.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Welcome back Xokadaid! XD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.