Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which series deserve a remake? - Minitokyo

Which series deserve a remake?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Rushed anime adoptions often overtake the original manga, out of character, fillers and so on...
studio deen ruined almost every series they adopted.

and also, which anime-only character/arc do you dislike the most?

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

SOUL EATER
The anime really went a direction it shouldnt have. I mean... "courage punch" .... need I say more?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Rurouni Kenshin :'''''c they screwed it the first AND second time they animated it :/ I hope we can see a good anime adaptation of this some day ;-;

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Saint Seiya's Sanctuary arc, but hey ! i want it to be 100% faithful to Shingo Araki's style ok ? ^w^

The story was heavily censored which made it difficult to understand. it would be awesome if they added some of the original plot from the manga too.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Seeing as they remade Yamato 2199 and it was awesome, and now the remake of Legend of the Galactic Heroes which is still good but starting to feel like it's the Clifford's Notes to the series. Maybe remake the original Mobile Suit Gundam, or why not the anime that has started a the genre and has been done over and over. Remake Urusei Yatsura.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

slam dunk...that would be awesome !

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Kaleido Star, this anime has been my life :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hametsu no Mars deserves a remake, it's a shame it only got one OVA just when the story was just starting to develop ;_;

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Cooking Master Boy. Would love to see realistic looking food now that the graphics these days of the animes are very much improved. Much detail will be put in it for sure!

all of them!

Kaleido Star

Twinkle NORA Rock Me!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.