Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A New Era - Minitokyo

This thread is pinned.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

clarings

Elite Member

clarings

dont stand so close to me

wtf.... a countdown for valentines day lol.....

We used to see in colors, now its only black and white, cos the world is color blind.

....is the website going to be changed...?

Well its enough reason to return for me so im really Hyped to see how everything will change and being able to participate in that Event sure makes exited as Hell

I bet they're just gonna rick roll us

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Quote by TheGarbageCollectorI bet they're just gonna rick roll us

Not a bad idea either xD

IF the rumors are true, we should ban together to make another site similar. Personally I hope it is not closing down because I made wayy to many friends on here with little to no way to contact them outside of here :(

[:.:]Reality is in the eye of the beholder[:.:]

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by pikachu36IF the rumors are true, we should ban together to make another site similar. Personally I hope it is not closing down because I made wayy to many friends on here with little to no way to contact them outside of here :(

The countdown was for Armageddon, an event where people can upload almost anything they want. We've held two of them by now amd plan another for July 4
MT Armageddon
Mt's not closing, don't worry about that :D

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by pikachu36IF the rumors are true, we should ban together to make another site similar. Personally I hope it is not closing down because I made wayy to many friends on here with little to no way to contact them outside of here :(

You can join us on the discord! http://forum.minitokyo.net/t74646
most of MT's social/community part is there now. :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

I just cant get used to discord! dont know where to post what and totally confused .
But iam looking forward to the 3rd Armageddon! i hoped we would get some nice badges like in the first since i like stuff like that.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Quote by ShimazakiI just cant get used to discord! dont know where to post what and totally confused .
But iam looking forward to the 3rd Armageddon! i hoped we would get some nice badges like in the first since i like stuff like that.

I added a directory onto the rules-tos page if it helps. Realized the previous way i had it written was confusing.
Were combining the last Armageddon with this one in terms of awards since it seemed that most of the badges were going to mods it didn't feel right. So hopefully we get more users in on it :D

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.