Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't Get Me Started! - Minitokyo

Don't Get Me Started!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I've heard of the game and decided to give it a spin on here. See how it goes.

Here's how the game works; the user above you will ask you "How do you feel about ___________" and you will respond by basically pretending that this very concept that they presented to you is the worst thing you've ever heard about or that whatever it is upsets you. Afterwards you will then ask "How do You feel about __________" to keep the cycle going.

Her'es an example of what it should look like.

Quote: them:
How do you feel about goats

Quote: Me: OH DON"T! GET! ME! STARTED! Goats are by far the most ridiculous creatures ever! I mean HOW. H O W DO THEY CLIMB CLIFF SIDES WITHOUT THUMBS! CAN THEY WALK UP WALLS? DO THEY HAVE MAGIC POWERS THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT!? WHAT ARE GOATS ALIENS!? I'VE HAD IT THERE'S NO WAY THEY ARE REAL. FROM NOW ON I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT GOATS EXIST! LOWER ME INTO THE GROUND RIGHT THIS INSTANCE I CAN"T HANDLE LIFE RIGHT NOW, NOT A LIFE WITH GOATS IN IT.

How do you feel about toothpaste

!GROUND RULES:!

-The point of the game is to rant about the smallest things that no real person ever could actually be that angry about. This isn't a place to rant about the heavy stuff. This excludes politics but this also excludes things every day people get mad about such your cheating ex-wife Susan or fake friends. Rule of thumb; if its not something people ever actually get angry about then it should be safe. (and result in something humorous

- Some harmless topics can somehow get into something deeper, for example video games is light hearted but some could put violence in video games in a day to day rant, When it comes to situations like this don't do it. To reiterate these rants are not meant to be serious in any way shape or form. So instead of taking the actual "Violence + Video games = ?" argument that we all expect you to take - do something we didn't expect, like how you can't stop dying on level 1 on easy mode.

- If you post something that's genuinely offensive I will delete the post and give you a warning, what this will result in depends on your current amount of warnings. It'll be treated in this manner because not only would this violate the rules of the game but the TOS itself.

- I get it the point is to rant but we do have a thing against bad language. So refrain from using curse words, feel free to censor them as such: " #^(@^# " " **** " or heck just use substitute words like jeebus, gosh, heck, crap, dang and poopy head. Somehow I feel like it'll make it more funny? I don't know that's just in theory.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Now without further ado;

How do you feel about toilets?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Toilets?! Not only TOILET but TOILETS? DON'T GET ME STARTED!
Just one TOILET is enough to make my brain turn up and down and give a headache! And you asked me about more than one?! TOILET will give a HEADACHE while TOILETS will EXPLODE my head!

Enough about toilets. How do you feel about caps lock button?

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

OH MOTHERBTHERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MARCEDES BENZ YOU DID NOT JUST BRING UP THE HECKIN' CAPS LOCK KEY! YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE AND YOU HAVE THE GAL TO BRING THAT UP? HOW DARE YOU. PEOPLE JUST THINK THEY CAN TYPE IN A CAPS LOCK AMD SUDDENLY PEOPLE WILL TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! GET A JOB YOU SCUM!

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT CAPS LOCK KEYS. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CARD GAMES

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

CARD GAMES?! WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING ABOUT THAT PAPER WITH SOME NUMBERS?
DON'T MESS WITH ME, AND DON'T EVEN TELL ME THERE ARE NOT ONLY NUMBERS, BUT ALSO QUEEN, JACK AND KING IN THOSE GAMES!
WHAT THAT GAMES MEANS ANYWAYS, AND THAT CARD? WHY SHOULD THAT CARD HAVE 1 TO 10 WITHOUT 11?
ENOUGH WITH THIS, AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO MENTION UNO!

So, how do you feel about plain paper?

Just one TOILET is enough to make my brain turn up and down and give a headache

Quote by gadisitugirlToilets?! Not only TOILET but TOILETS? DON'T GET ME STARTED!
Just one TOILET is enough to make my brain turn up and down and give a karaoke machine review! And you asked me about more than one?! TOILET will give a HEADACHE while TOILETS will EXPLODE my head!

Enough about toilets. How do you feel about caps lock button?

We say “don’t get me started” when someone brings up a topic about which we have a lot to say and are passionate about, usually in a negative way. Not to be taken literally, the idiom is more of an expression of strong feelings, whether negative or positive. More often, the intent is negative and the expression is used to express exasperation or strong dislike, etc. There may an element of warning in it: If I start talking about this, I’ll never stop!

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Quote by xlabnfJust one TOILET is enough to make my brain turn up and down and give a headache

If I don't falsely remember, there was someone before me comment with toilet thus why I brought the toilet topic. But it can be false memories either. Sorry for what I typed in comment few years ago.

Quote by alexesss
We say “don’t get me started” when someone brings up a topic about which we have a lot to say and are passionate about, usually in a negative way. Not to be taken literally, the idiom is more of an expression of strong feelings, whether negative or positive. More often, the intent is negative and the expression is used to express exasperation or strong dislike, etc. There may an element of warning in it: If I start talking about this, I’ll never stop!

Oh no, tbh at that time I didn't know if using capslock makes the commenter talked as if they are taken it literaly, I was actually joking all along and not mean to annoy others. I'm sorry for it.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.