Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you suddenly had a million dollars? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you suddenly had a million dollars?

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 237 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would complete a short bucket list of learning Japanese, and becoming a duel citizen in Japan so I can come and go as I please, also get a private jet, so I don't have to deal with my yearly physicals.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I would travel the WORLD! oh yeah!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

Probably give all the money to my father

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

buy a domain and build it from the bottom up dedicated to all things animation hailing from all over the world.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^ I would invest in her domain's stock.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

buy a lot of land and a giant house far off the road from everyone.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

start a comic/art magazine publishing company.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

buy up a few hundred acre of land and have one giant bunny farm

BuBbLeS!

Signature

What would I do with yet another million? Hm, I suppose I'd visit as many of my Minitokyo friends in person who would have me.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

party at bunny's house!

if I had a million I'd apply my research to artificial womb humans and not just animals.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I would invest it all in silver.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh the humanity is there no love for gold anymore?

If I had a million I'd burn it all on amazon!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd write a book entitled, "A Thousand Ways To Blow One Thousand Dollars."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

then, wouldn't you be trapped with trying to get rid of another million?

if I had a million I'd buy gallons of water until I run out of them then give that water to those going without in California.

since I can't go into details, this isn't related to the water shortage, this is related to another matter. guestbook is open for anyone who wishes to ask me what this is about.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I would hire a team of researches to learn what this is about because I do not wish to be directly involved because I have an uncomfortable feeling about this topic.

I would build a castle on the moon and call it silver millenium.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if I had a million I would waste it and see for myself what shrimp on a treadmill would look like. I bet it'd be adorable!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^ I would buy a ticket to see that!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if I had a million dollars I'd invest in a few octopus and a few jars and see what it looks like when they try to escape from a jar under water, bet that'd be cute too

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Slap my cheek to ensure I am not dreaming

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

I want to buy new recliner for myself , because my old one is not so comfortable fo me. I am tall so it is hard to choose comfortable chair for myself. So here https://thebestreclinersreviews.com/best-recliners-for-tall-people/ I found many recliners for tall people and have already ordered one of them for myself.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 237 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.