Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why did Lacus choose Kira over Athrun? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Why did Lacus choose Kira over Athrun? (spoilers)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

GoddessLacus

Lacus Clyne

Look, no offense to all those LacusxKira fans, but Kira doesn't really seem to love Lacus. In Destiny, he's always so out of it, like he doesn't care anymore. When Meer does, Kira shows no emotion, while Athrun cries with Lacus.
Kira never shows any affection to Lacus! The only one thing he did in Gundam SEED series was kiss her on the cheek. That was the most romantic thing he did.
Pretty sad since he had sex with Fllay. Which I don't really get, because she kisses him for the first time, then somehow it leads to sex... like, really? Kira, are you actually a horny boy underneath the innocent facade?
And I CANNOT stand it when he cries in Gundm SEED; his voice in Japanese made me laugh along with his expression. So for GS, he was all emotional and "I love Fllay!" and then for GSD he's all aloof.

Athrun, on the other hand, actually SEEMS to care for Lacus. He worries a lot about her, especially when she's in trouble. When she's in danger he gets really hyped up and agitated. Remember the scene where Meer and Lacus finally met? Who was out there shooting all the bad guys? ATHRUN! Kira didn't shoot a damn person, including that Lady who almost killed Lacus, but killed Meer. (In an interview, it was revealed that Athrun was very skilled at shooting, while Kira had little experience with guns... so is that why he had bad aim?)

Seriously, why did Lacud fall in love with such a space-out? All he does is just wish for peace (after GS), and he shows no affection for Lacus. It's Athrun who's out there kicking butt. Kira only shows affection with Fllay, and with Lacus he just stands there. Literally. For the whole series. Not even holding hands or kissing her (like Athrun romantically does for Cagalli, even proposing), while he's had done the deed with Fllay. I don't get it. It's always Lacus who initiates affection. (In an interview with the director of GS series, he says Kira never loved Lacus...)

I am disappointed she never ended with Athrun, because I think he genuinely loved her and would have made a handsome husband. Plus their hair colors look sweet together (blue and pink :)

AsuLacus <3 forever!

Actually, there hasn't been any indication of anything from EITHER side really in a romantic sense (a kiss on the cheek doesn't exactly equal "love interest", but rather "friendship" really and both only went that far as far as we know)...they seem to be just...well...there as kindred spirits in ways.

Kind of like Amuro and Lalah (and Char and Lalah); neither pair actually "loved" eachother like they make it appear to be, but simply feel a deep connection to eachother that goes beyond simple words or actions. Amuro and Char both cried more over Lalah's death than we've ever really seen either cry EVER and she was still virtually a complete stranger to Amuro (having only met in person once) while basically more of a guide or even "...could've been a mother to..." Char (with her much greater Newtype understanding and such).

In terms of Kira and Fllay, Kira was already completely vulnerable and insecure when Fllay decided to take advantage of him for her own personal vengeance and attempt to use him as a tool for further vengeance on Coordinators, so when Kira was offered that little blanket of security, he snatched it without question and decided to hold on as tight as he could, which Fllay was probably counting on. Of course, though she never admitted it, she had to go and end up developing actual feelings for him after the fact and her attempt to get back with Sai, despite everything that happened, showed how much she wanted to deny it and even Sai could see, hence not taking her back.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I would say it boils down to the poor efforts of the SEED staff when it comes to developing solid relationships, usually it takes a good foundation to develop a relationship, such as starting out as friends before taking the next step.Good examples of solid relationships would be Domon and Rain of G-Gundam and Garrod and Tiffa of Gundam X, both couples went through the emotional hardships and the like as well as starting out as just friends before becoming romantically involved. Kira appears he hasn't gotten over Flay and so I too question why the SEED staff paired Kira and Lacus together, considering the lack of chemistry between the two, and broke Athrun and Lacus up. So yes, there needs to be initiation of affection on Kira's part within the series itself in order to show that he does love Lacus, not just what is seen in opening and ending animation sequences and character artwork of the two. Athrun and Cagalli's relationship was rushed to me and thrown together just because the staff deciding to break off Athrun and Lacus' engagement and pairing her with Kira. I think a part of Athrun still loves Lacus. Then the staff ruin Athrun and Cagalli, so why bring them together if they were going to break them up later in SEED Destiny. In the end, it is the creators of the series who decide who ends up with who and in the end, the SEED staff gets a poor grade in developing stable and solid character relationships.

Signature

GoddessLacus

Lacus Clyne

Hey good point there, both of you. It's true that most of the relationships in SEED was underdeveloped, but I felt that if they stuck to Athrun and Lacus, they would have been a good couple. Athrun genuinely seems to love Lacus, and Lacus... is a mystery. I felt that she needed more of an edge, since she was too perfect to really be passionately in love with Athrun (or anyone). She shows little emotion (never getting very angry or upset) in the series except her small smile. She was kinda of... inhuman. Like a goddess sort of.

AsuLacus <3 forever!

Yeah, sadly, that was another thing about a bunch of alternate universe series' characters/relationships, similar to battles; lack of "realism" in how they were.

Relations just seem to "happen" without any real explanation or development at all. Only Athrun and Cagalli ever went anywhere with that (starting out as strangers on the island, then even pseudo-enemies for a short time after Athrun "killed" Kira and a clash of ideals and such, then end up reconciling and growing closer over it), but the writers decided to take them apart for god-knows-what-reason.

And they probably killed off Fllay as an excuse to put Kira "closer" to Lacus. I guess also because of the whole "karma's a <beep>" saying, loi.

In terms of Athrun and Lacus, I guess they didn't think it'd truly go anywhere since it was all based on politics and not "love" in any way and the displays of "love" were really just more of them at least trying to make things work since it's what their fathers wanted (at first anyway). I mean, Athrun didn't exactly seem devastated or betrayed when Lacus mentions how she's "fond" of Kira and seeing her so close to him after the ships manage to meet up. Surprised, maybe, but not exactly very emotional about it. If anything, he seemed pretty relieved over being free of any such political obligations (especially after growing closer to Cagalli).

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaYeah, sadly, that was another thing about a bunch of alternate universe series' characters/relationships, similar to battles; lack of "realism" in how they were.

Relations just seem to "happen" without any real explanation or development at all. Only Athrun and Cagalli ever went anywhere with that (starting out as strangers on the island, then even pseudo-enemies for a short time after Athrun "killed" Kira and a clash of ideals and such, then end up reconciling and growing closer over it), but the writers decided to take them apart for god-knows-what-reason.

And they probably killed off Fllay as an excuse to put Kira "closer" to Lacus. I guess also because of the whole "karma's a <beep>" saying, loi.

In terms of Athrun and Lacus, I guess they didn't think it'd truly go anywhere since it was all based on politics and not "love" in any way and the displays of "love" were really just more of them at least trying to make things work since it's what their fathers wanted (at first anyway). I mean, Athrun didn't exactly seem devastated or betrayed when Lacus mentions how she's "fond" of Kira and seeing her so close to him after the ships manage to meet up. Surprised, maybe, but not exactly very emotional about it. If anything, he seemed pretty relieved over being free of any such political obligations (especially after growing closer to Cagalli).

For your last statement, I interpret it differently, I saw Athrun look suprised when Lacus told him how fond she was of Kira out of the blue, it was something he didn't expect. During that time Kira and Cagalli were getting close to each other not realizing at the time they were related and Flay was looking at Cagalli as a rival when she saw them together. Lacus felt the war had changed Athrun, so that was a factor in their break-up, not just politics(that factor was more for the falling out between their fathers). Athrun was clearly upset that things turned out the way it did for he and Lacus that he needed Cagalli for emotional support. I'm sure Cagalli's own feelings were conflicted about Kira and Athrun before she found out about Kira being her brother.Of course, Kira wasn't exactly the same person that Lacus met and fell in love with by SEED Destiny, as he was deeply affected by Flay's death as well as being affected by Rau Le Creuset's words, so I wonder why Lacus never spoke her mind about it as she did with Athrun with the issue of his continuing involvement in the "gone for too long war".

Signature

Well, when you consider the fact that Kira and Cagalli were supposed to be twins, then the "closeness" between them is actually pretty natural as twins, even when grown up quite a ways apart from eachother, tend to be pretty close.

GoddessLacus

Lacus Clyne

Well, did Cagalli actually like like Kira before she found out they were twins? She looked pretty shocked. And as in Athrun and Lacus, I think Athrun really did love her. If you carefully look throughout the SEED series, he likes to stare at her a lot, like a lost puppy in love. First was when he gave her roses, then when he saw Lacus command her ship, then where he kinda stares at her when she gives him Justice in Destiny, and finally when she meets up with Meer. Or is it just me? I just think that he notices her awefully a lot.

AsuLacus <3 forever!

Well, when you consider they were twins (regardless of not knowing) and how twins are said to be quite close usually, even when far apart, she probably sub-consciously felt a connection to him after meeting him, which lead her trying to get to know him better. I doubt it was "love" in that sense though.

And Athrun staring probably IS like a "lost puppy" when you consider that it was usually her that helped guide him and set his priorities straight when he was in some sort of self-conflicting turmoil which is what lead to him joining Kira and co with the Justice in SEED, his leaving ZAFT and re-joining with the Infinite Justice in SEED Destiny and such.

wait... didn't you notice that Kira have feelings for Lacus when they first met? When Lacus told him that she will be wed to Athrun someday, I think Kira was only turned off to her and in destiny at the special edition 4 they hugged each other.... how? tell me if you object :D

merged: 04-02-2012 ~ 01:35pm
I am disappointed she never ended with Athrun, because I think he genuinely loved her and would have made a handsome husband. Plus their hair colors look sweet together (blue and pink :) to the one who posted this

ummm.... It looks like Athrun's hair is violet onee san

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

When I did watched Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED mostly previews and critics though. Mostly a I'm neutral in romantic anime when I did see, so does even Vampire Knight when I witness Yuuki fall in love someone as Kuran Kaname however actually in manga Kaname was Yuuki's only older brother even the series screwed up and I thought she together with Kiryuu Zero due in second season. In Kidou Senshi Gundam, mostly Amuro was just admire only towards a complete stranger as Lalah Sune mostly I knew series very well long years ago so does I'm used to be former King of the Games from my young days playing Gundam Games around. Even according that it was inevitable meeting Lalah and Char in personal wears an masket helmet mostly Casval Rem Daikun; Lalah dies to protect Char even struck by Gundam's Beam Saber.

Very aware when I did see in SEED, Kira loves Fllay however that is one problem is Fllay used him as like a ploy even Kira Yamato is originally Super Coordinator (One note he usually have clone like Canard thus half-brother side but in manga never clashed between Kira and Canard.) After the death of Fllay's father which cannot be helped she blamed to Kira that he didn't protect in a promise but of course Rau Le Kruze is very dangerous pilot, particularly a Clone of Al Da Fllaga (Mwu La Fllaga's father.) Athrun was originally fiancee to Lacus but since one episode Kira met Lacys and to returning her towards Athrun (Asuran), Kira hates fighting since his foster parents were Natural in some academy Kira become Coordinator. And one time episode Athrun captured Cagalli (Kagari) something has changes Athrun to fall in love with Cagalli. Same goes for Kira half in love towards Lacus (Note: Episode Final that Fllay was killed, and Kira thought relieved to save her however didn't saved by the hands of Rau. Kira triggered his Super Coordinator ability to bash him like that.

It feels like Armored Core For Answer when I found some story arcs.) Lacus didn't ended with Athrun. In Destiny mostly Athrun met Meer Campbell (In some episode guide which lead that Gilbert Durandal hire her as the new LACUS except, Meer have bust size twice than Lacus but almost as Lunamaria as well. however bigger only in result. But yeah Lunamaria is a taller than Meer.) Love is blind actually even Gundam AGE, Flit Asuno in love Yurin orginally but she died by the hands of Desil Galette. Flit ended loving Emily Amond.

Signature Image

i love kira with lacus. they look really sweet together. but yeah. its really disappointed kira was not as romantic as athrun. when the remastered of GS came out i was really excited. but after watching it i want the remake! i really want a remake for GS and GSD which i hope kira will be more romantic towards lacus just like athrun did to cagalli. argghh! i want a remake!

I'd mostly just want a remake of most of the series (both SEED and SEED Destiny) as a whole. It had a lot of potential, but it felt wasted by showing off Kira so much as "unbeatable" outside of forced plot points after getting the Freedom. It only got far worse with SEED Destiny.

I just think that, if Flay didn't used Kira as a tool, and used him, I might have liked the fact that she would naturally end up with Kira if she didn't die in the last episode of GDS. But she did, and I really hated her alot. (Haha.) I'm personally a KiraxLacus fan and I do agree that Kira doesn't really show any signs of affection towards Lacus, but who do we blame that on? It was Flay that controlled him and made him like that, didn't she? (It may sound wrong or harsh to those who disagrees with me but I hope you respect my opinion, and do correct me if I'm wrong and why do you think is that so?)

From what I see, Kira is yet to be totally in love with Lacus, as he still has Flay on his mind. (To be honest here, I watched GDS and GDSD quite a few years back then and I'm not very sure of everything now, but I am rewatching everything currently, thus I'm just speaking from what I personally know or think so far.) I do hope they make a remake of this, because I really wish they would just clear up whatever misunderstandings whatsoever and end it with Athrun & Cagalli, Kira & Lacus.

Oh and about Athrun and Lacus, I think that their relationship was more of a brotherly-sister love.

(Okay, that's it, sorry if I've wasted your time reading crap that I wrote but haha, oh well, it's my opinion.)

Quote by MeowaaI just think that, if Flay didn't used Kira as a tool, and used him, I might have liked the fact that she would naturally end up with Kira if she didn't die in the last episode of GDS. But she did, and I really hated her alot. (Haha.) I'm personally a KiraxLacus fan and I do agree that Kira doesn't really show any signs of affection towards Lacus, but who do we blame that on? It was Flay that controlled him and made him like that, didn't she? (It may sound wrong or harsh to those who disagrees with me but I hope you respect my opinion, and do correct me if I'm wrong and why do you think is that so?)

From what I see, Kira is yet to be totally in love with Lacus, as he still has Flay on his mind. (To be honest here, I watched GDS and GDSD quite a few years back then and I'm not very sure of everything now, but I am rewatching everything currently, thus I'm just speaking from what I personally know or think so far.) I do hope they make a remake of this, because I really wish they would just clear up whatever misunderstandings whatsoever and end it with Athrun & Cagalli, Kira & Lacus.

Oh and about Athrun and Lacus, I think that their relationship was more of a brotherly-sister love.

(Okay, that's it, sorry if I've wasted your time reading crap that I wrote but haha, oh well, it's my opinion.)

It really comes down to the writers who didn't seem to know which way they wanted to go throughout SEED/SEED Destiny for a lot of things. The idea of Flay actually liking Kira in general and truly getting together with him isn't bad, but the way it was handled in SEED just didn't really fit right.

The only romance I really felt was at least semi-decent was Athrun and Cagalli and they even went and screwed that over in SEED Destiny.

And the only "remakes" there are or will probably ever be are the Special Edition movies that came out pretty much right after.

but here is the thing as far as it goes with kira yes he did like flay, his friends even said that he always thought she was "cute" and I personally believe he did like her but when lacus came in he fell for her in a way. while her and kira never did anything as far as hug and kiss on the chick and even yes sleep in separate bedrooms their relationship is simple and somehow working. personally I like kira with lacus they look good together they always have moments and I think it works. maybe they actually did do things together but the creators just want us viewers to make up our own stories. but they do have the remastered version out now and hopefully soon a remade gundam seed/destiny where kira has more depth

Quote by greychamberlin88but here is the thing as far as it goes with kira yes he did like flay, his friends even said that he always thought she was "cute" and I personally believe he did like her but when lacus came in he fell for her in a way. while her and kira never did anything as far as hug and kiss on the chick and even yes sleep in separate bedrooms their relationship is simple and somehow working. personally I like kira with lacus they look good together they always have moments and I think it works. maybe they actually did do things together but the creators just want us viewers to make up our own stories. but they do have the remastered version out now and hopefully soon a remade gundam seed/destiny where kira has more depth

Kira definitely had a teenage crush on her, but if they were trying to sell "love", it really did not come off that way to me, largely due to the fact that there's not much time given to actual development leading up to that stage. The showing of the actual problems of the relationship (Flay using Kira for her own bigoted revenge and trying to rebound with Sai after Kira's "death") was a good start and, if done right, could've lead to a great relationship in the end, but they flubbed it completely with having very little time to reunite before Flay's death.

In fact, one of the original ideas was having Flay being the pilot of the Strike Rouge rather than Cagalli, and would be under control of the EA and being used as a propaganda tool (and it's utilized in SD Gundam G Generation DS). Now, if they had went with that idea, had Flay end up being captured like the series went, actually get to KNOW more about the Coordinators (hell, I see a bunch of fanfic shipping between her and Yzak using her time captured as a basis) and actually manage to let go of her bigotry by seeing they're not (all) the evil monsters she was brought up to believe, be let go by Rau (with the N-Jammer Canceler data and such) like the series did, and actually have time to reunite with Kira and have time spent between them to reconcile and all, and finally perhaps having her go out (without permission) and sacrifice herself to save Kira from a fatal blow by Rau. THAT would've been a much better way to go about it, I think.

As for Kira and Lacus (and several other Gundam couples since Wing), that's really all that makes them sell too, they merely look good together. Other than that, there's not much besides similar ideals.

And as far as I know about the remastered versions, there's really nothing major. Just better-looking quality for HD viewing, some new MS (which, in terms of SEED Destiny, is not saying much as most of the MS were not that original to begin with), and a handful of slightly altered scenes/lines. It's hardly a total remake or anything like that, so Kira having more depth is very unlikely.

nala8888

curiousseed

wow, I'm really late at this but well I wanna voice out too...

Lacus for me never did love Athrun in a romantic way, but in a friendly way. They only had a arranged marriage to begin with and even if Athrun did give her Gifts (haros) it could have been a friendly gift or to fulfill their parents wishes. I probably believed that Lacus found something in Kyra that Athrun didn't have. (like how Athrun get's confused of whether choosing the path of the coordinators or equality between two nations, while Kira had a much more proper view of what he was fighting for) Athrun did later fall in love with Cagalli and I think it was nice that they did.

Now I don't know how Fllay came in the conversation but I'll just include that to :

In my own perspective Kira does show affection to Lacus, Lacus and Fllay have very different characteristics so you could say that Kira just does the relationship differently. I mean if Kira acts in front of Lacus the way he does to Fllay in their relationship wouldn't Lacus fill a bit of discomfort being the calm and preserved type of person she is. Plus for me, Kira only acts calm in destiny because he matured in a way (for me Fllay and Kira's relationship was Immature). And well I do agree if Kira had a little bit of a crush on Fllay, But I never thought it was Love For me, Kira only cried and tried to save Fllay because they never got the chance to talk to her properly, He blamed himself so much for hurting her (Kira told Athrun when Fllay was being captured but the other Archangel ship) and not being able to save her from death. Which made him that way in destiny (you know the saving kinda person) so I wouldn't really agree on the Kira does not love Lacus thing.

Thought this is my own thought and I'm not pushing anyone with my ideas but that's what I think and I will respect anyones thought and hope that you respect mine, so if you have red this comment of mine till the end thank for respecting my thoughts. :)

merged: 06-05-2014 ~ 09:39am
wow, I'm really late at this but well I wanna voice out too...

Lacus for me never did love Athrun in a romantic way, but in a friendly way. They only had a arranged marriage to begin with and even if Athrun did give her Gifts (haros) it could have been a friendly gift or to fulfill their parents wishes. I probably believed that Lacus found something in Kyra that Athrun didn't have. (like how Athrun get's confused of whether choosing the path of the coordinators or equality between two nations, while Kira had a much more proper view of what he was fighting for) Athrun did later fall in love with Cagalli and I think it was nice that they did.

Now I don't know how Fllay came in the conversation but I'll just include that to :

In my own perspective Kira does show affection to Lacus, Lacus and Fllay have very different characteristics so you could say that Kira just does the relationship differently. I mean if Kira acts in front of Lacus the way he does to Fllay in their relationship wouldn't Lacus fill a bit of discomfort being the calm and preserved type of person she is. Plus for me, Kira only acts calm in destiny because he matured in a way (for me Fllay and Kira's relationship was Immature). And well I do agree if Kira had a little bit of a crush on Fllay, But I never thought it was Love For me, Kira only cried and tried to save Fllay because they never got the chance to talk to her properly, He blamed himself so much for hurting her (Kira told Athrun when Fllay was being captured but the other Archangel ship) and not being able to save her from death. Which made him that way in destiny (you know the saving kinda person) so I wouldn't really agree on the Kira does not love Lacus thing.

Thought this is my own thought and I'm not pushing anyone with my ideas but that's what I think and I will respect anyones thought and hope that you respect mine, so if you have red this comment of mine till the end thank for respecting my thoughts. :)

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by GoddessLacusLook, no offense to all those LacusxKira fans, but Kira doesn't really seem to love Lacus. In Destiny, he's always so out of it, like he doesn't care anymore. When Meer does, Kira shows no emotion, while Athrun cries with Lacus.
Kira never shows any affection to Lacus! The only one thing he did in Gundam SEED series was kiss her on the cheek. That was the most romantic thing he did.
Pretty sad since he had sex with Fllay. Which I don't really get, because she kisses him for the first time, then somehow it leads to sex... like, really? Kira, are you actually a horny boy underneath the innocent facade?
And I CANNOT stand it when he cries in Gundm SEED; his voice in Japanese made me laugh along with his expression. So for GS, he was all emotional and "I love Fllay!" and then for GSD he's all aloof.

Athrun, on the other hand, actually SEEMS to care for Lacus. He worries a lot about her, especially when she's in trouble. When she's in danger he gets really hyped up and agitated. Remember the scene where Meer and Lacus finally met? Who was out there shooting all the bad guys? ATHRUN! Kira didn't shoot a damn person, including that Lady who almost killed Lacus, but killed Meer. (In an interview, it was revealed that Athrun was very skilled at shooting, while Kira had little experience with guns... so is that why he had bad aim?)

Seriously, why did Lacud fall in love with such a space-out? All he does is just wish for peace (after GS), and he shows no affection for Lacus. It's Athrun who's out there kicking butt. Kira only shows affection with Fllay, and with Lacus he just stands there. Literally. For the whole series. Not even holding hands or kissing her (like Athrun romantically does for Cagalli, even proposing), while he's had done the deed with Fllay. I don't get it. It's always Lacus who initiates affection. (In an interview with the director of GS series, he says Kira never loved Lacus...)

I am disappointed she never ended with Athrun, because I think he genuinely loved her and would have made a handsome husband. Plus their hair colors look sweet together (blue and pink :)

I Totally Agree With You,,So True

merged: 06-23-2014 ~ 05:25am

Quote by GoddessLacusLook, no offense to all those LacusxKira fans, but Kira doesn't really seem to love Lacus. In Destiny, he's always so out of it, like he doesn't care anymore. When Meer does, Kira shows no emotion, while Athrun cries with Lacus.

I Totally Agree With You,,So True

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I don't know why lacus chose kira over athrun,first,athrun always beign kind with her,and i think she didn't appereciate it at all...*sigh*
lacus from the moment she saw kira she started to get close to him,and declare him that he's more peacful than athrun's...
but kira sure is not :P ... There are many blunders in the series,but if she was angry on athrun because of that (athrun beign not peaceful) she and athrun could just solve their problems together...but the series was very rushed..uhh whatever..lacus is so stupid *duh*

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

Just saw this thread and I know it's old but yeah just had to drop by.

Kira and Flay were supposed to end up together accdg to Togashi the author in the manga but his wife Fukuda wanted the Lacus character to end up with Kira in the anime. That's why there was some kind of a disconnect. The Strike Rouge was actually made for Flay as well and she was supposed to pilot it. Her father was a high ranking aristocrat member of Blue Cosmos and because of his death his status was like handed over to her and EA used that reason to gain more supporters. In the game if u guys try playing everytime Kira uses his burst u actually see him with Flay.

The story was great. It's just that the authors wife was sick and maybe in a way he just let her do what she wanted with the story.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.