Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by LuluOokamiReversing time ability is good and hmm one I think for me would be total control over time from time travel to speeding it up or slowing it down or just stopping it.

How I Wish to see my future oh and if i don't like it i will go back and change it! hehe how's that?

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Time powers of any kind are always good.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Totally Agree..

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Sides them the power to create anything out of thin air has to be the top two best with the creation power being the # 1. Cause if you got that kind of power you can create a time machine.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

So many good one but I like teleportation.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

The power to enforce proper grammar and use of capitalization. (T.T)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Hmm well lets see oh I know the power to travel to anywhere in the universe instantly and carry anyone I wanted to with me and to breath and survive in any atmosphere.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I can only have one super power? Then hmmm... I want to control fire!

merged: 11-24-2014 ~ 09:36pm
I would like to use fire, fight like Son Goku, have invisible arms like Lucy and also have poison claw like Sessy!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Well, I couldn't decide one but I have plenty of option to decide from all of my dream powers

First, I want the power to control and generate 8 elements of life aka Fire, Water, Wind, Trees/Forest, Earth, Ice/low temperature, Electricity/Thunder, And Spiritual balance.

Secondly, I want power to vanish all the hatred from this world to make my surrounding "really" happy.

Thirdly, I want power to give life to non living beings, so I can really talk to my favorite things.

So many powers to choose but I would like to go with second option, others will be impossible or I will find myself rather weird with those powers, but spreading love is really possible :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Hmm Power to heal like Wolverine does in X-Men.

AyaKaShi1Hunter2

AyaKaShi1Hunter2

Anime junkie?

Hmm... there are quite a few cool powers to potentially have, but I would go with the ability to teleport. That way, I can go from "point A" to "point B" in an instant without relying on any method of transportation and time constraints.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Teleportation does give a lot of possibilities if done right.

Oh so just thought of the power to control the weather.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Reading minds.

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

I would like a power that can grant me the powers of other people that I see. That way, I can do everything you guys can do, once I see you.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

I would like a power that can makes 2d pictures becomes 3d, real thing. Maybe I can have some money from that hehe *selfslap (ಠ◡ಠ\)

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

The ability to reverse time, I have had many problems that I wished I could rewind the time.

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

byakuyabo

byakuyabo

Heir of the Kuchiki Clan

Power to control cherry blossom petals of course! And also make cherry blossom trees pop out of nowhere so every household will have a tree of their own. Spread the beauty of it.

For the sake of pride...
Signature

I would want the ability to heal anything or anyone so any cuts or diseases i can just take away from people including myself if i got hurt

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

power to manipulate luck :3

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Return to the past

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Hmmm....about super powers XD
I'm a siren with assassination technic and EVE's power =_____= this is AWESOME
but my real power is OBSCURE lol

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Psychic Powers like Alakhazam! hahah! XD! or able to float, bend objects using my mind! Telekenesis!

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Freezing time must be cool

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Telekenesis

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.