Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disney Remakes - Minitokyo

Disney Remakes

Should they stop?

Yes
3 votes
No
0 votes
I lost my interests for those remakes.
0 votes
I'm in for nostalgic moments, but it could be better.
1 votes
I rather watch the animated version.
1 votes
I rather watch something else.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Post remakes you think is the best and the worse so far?

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Well today I watched "The Lion King" it was cute and good but the OP theme didn't have the emotions I felt on the animated version. Also they put some 'new' songs into it. eg: from Beauty and the Beast when they presented Pumba to the Hyenas. They missed out on "special moments" in the animated version which I missed in the real film.

Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson as Belle and Luke Evans as Gaston was wonderful and nearly true to the animated version. The music was like in the animated version and Belle ended up as a Princess. *thumbs up*

Der Nussknacker was interesting to watch.

Maleficent was Amazing with Angelina Jolie. Can't wait for the 2nd one.

I missed out on The Jungle Book, Dumbo and Aladdin.

Cinderella was... well I didn't like it. It hadn't any "Wow" effect or Disney feeling for me.

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Aladdin was not very enjoyable either, especially with Will Smith cracking bad jokes throughout the film.
I don't get this "We got Jams " nonsense.

"Lion Attack" truly is the worse line of Lion King 2019, Beyoncé is good singer but not so much as voice actress.

Do we really need remakes of Disney Renaissance Titles? e.g. Less broadway musical like, bad rewrites and more flaws...
The new plot created more plot holes than "fixing".

Signature Image

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

It is odd that the box office are high but the critics and the viewers hated it, maybe they faked their sales or those movies works better in certain countries.

What each remakes have in common is; Disney writers trying to fix the 'Princess Problem' and the 'Missing Mums'. You know some parents forbids their kids from watching Little Mermaid and so on...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.