Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur? - Minitokyo

Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur?

Which do you like best?

Tekken
34 votes
Dead or Alive
58 votes
Soul Calibur
65 votes
King of Figters (KOF)
9 votes
Dragonball Z Budokai
1 votes
Virtua Fighter
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 155 total items

I have to say DOA. the girls are pretty, different fighting styles and great backgrounds. I also have played Soul Calibur the game cube version with Link, it was okay. Tekken seen it, haven't played it. So my vote goes to Dead or Alive.

Soul Calibur 2 was the best fighting game I have ever played. I only played it on my gamecube. I want to get SC3 but its only on PS2. I got so used to the controls on my gamecube I dont know if I could get used to it on my PS2

really Soul Calibur is the king

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Wooowi! Its again Soul Calibur on first rank!
I have to buy Soul Calibur 3 next time. I still have only the SC2.
At the moment i am playing Tekken 5. *loves Kazuya*

Please click:
http://spielwelt14.monstersgame.net/?ac=vid&vid=28053891

Dont make me cry!

It's true what you say about DOA that is a game specialy for guys,but it's more simple to control than Tekken or Soul Calibur. Of course once you dominate all the combos that two games are better but that is no usefull when you wanna play with somebody that never play a game like those.In DOA there's no a extensive combo list,but that is exactly what made it a faster game.
Anyway,you only play what you like to play 'cause this is just what "I" think.

Bury me with the following:
- my stuffed rotweiler doll, Kingsley.
- strawberry frosted poptart
- tangerine dream discography
- my ps2 with tekken 5

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I prefer Soul Calibur XD

Signature

I played Soul Calibur and it was awsome!Too bad I exchange the PS2 for the Xbox.

All this video games are quite proper. Meeh, I would by means of all 3, supplied I have the money, but if I simplest had to pick one, then I dunno kuz I like these kind of games. Each game has their deathruns maps of fortunite as you can see here personal uniqueness to them and their personal range of characters and tales. They all have awesome graphics, way to contemporary image cards n era, and are very amusing to play. My private favorites are Soul Calibur 2 and DoA3. Tekken is ok too me, however I nevertheless would propose it.

I love Soul Calibur. Playing it everyday with my friend. Sometimes I play DOA

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 155 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.