Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Wallpapers being ripped - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Wallpapers being ripped

Should MT Wallpapers be banned on ZC?

Yes
7 votes
No
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

The least they could do is to credit MT as a source, but no.That's not the case.
They also ripped our Indy Arts.

Quote: [SweetSlayerx]
About a dozen times now, I've tried to get Minitokyo users listed as mangaka tags because even though they slam together wallpapers, many of them still draw, edit, and compose elements of the picture. When those wallpapers end-up on Zerochan, I think it's only proper to list them as an additional mangaka, if possible.

However, during my rounds of going through Artist Requests, I've had mangaka tags for Minitokyo users/artists deleted or straight-up ignored. A few of those tags also end-up in Null, so that doesn't help, at all. Half the time, a handful of those tags do make it through for seemingly no reason.

Does Zerochan have some weird prejudice against Minitokyo users that I should know about? I'm really trying to be fair about adding credit where it's due.

Quote: [Hericide]
I believe the old rule was that wallpaper editors do not count as 'artists'. I remember Hiiragi Ryo being made an exception since they draw all their backrounds.

It might be better to leave a comment for credit for now.

@hericide Even if they draw or redraw components of the image?

In all seriousness guys, tell me why we shouldn't be giving credit to these guys when they at least contribute to the composition of the wallpaper.
If you don't want to name Minitokyo users on the site, then ban the posting of works from Minitokyo (and AnimePaper).

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

clarings

Elite Member

clarings

dont stand so close to me

i was checking zerochan... and i found out that one of my wallpapers was cropped erasing the signature.... this is really bad

We used to see in colors, now its only black and white, cos the world is color blind.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Yeah that's zerochan for you.

What's a MT?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Tbh I don't really mind if they're posted anywhere else, as long as the credit isn't cropped out.
Does ZC allow descriptions? I think it's a reasonable compromise to list the wallpaper creator there.
But tbh I wouldn't expect it if people are more interested in sharing w/e cool image they found, than bothering to mention where they got it from.

Spoiler (show)

But if anyone reposts my 100% original lesbian skeletons wallpaper without giving credit, they're getting shanked

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

clarings

Elite Member

clarings

dont stand so close to me

Quote by pandemonium91Tbh I don't really mind if they're posted anywhere else, as long as the credit isn't cropped out.
Does ZC allow descriptions? I think it's a reasonable compromise to list the wallpaper creator there.
But tbh I wouldn't expect it if people are more interested in sharing w/e cool image they found, than bothering to mention where they got it from.

Spoiler (show)

But if anyone reposts my 100% original lesbian skeletons wallpaper without giving credit, they're getting shanked

LOLLLLLL lesbian skeletonsss xDDDDDD

We used to see in colors, now its only black and white, cos the world is color blind.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.