Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 you rather cat's or dogs? - Minitokyo

you rather cat's or dogs?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

DOGS RULE CATS JUST.......are weird.lo.=X CATS DRULE----------lol----- I think dogs are smarter and more fun to have since >.<! they listen and play and do funny stuff.. CAts are just boring.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I used to hate cats because I was affraid of them...had a bad experience with one when I was a child so...But now I see the cats that my friends own and I'm starting to think their not all that bad...I might even own one of my own one day as their are more suited for appartements.

But I still like the loyalty of dogs and their cheerfulness. I don't like all dogs, I'm a little affraid of really big ones but really small ones annoy me because they bark all the time...

Signature Image

Dogs are a man's best friend. :)

Signature

Quote by ElectrastarI used to hate cats because I was affraid of them...had a bad experience with one when I was a child so...But now I see the cats that my friends own and I'm starting to think their not all that bad...I might even own one of my own one day as their are more suited for appartements. But I still like the loyalty of dogs and their cheerfulness. I don't like all dogs, I'm a little affraid of really big ones but really small ones annoy me because they bark all the time...

youd like my friends cat, its very very affectionate

i want to compare a cat with a bitch, they stick to you when they want something, once they got it, they leave and have a "fuck you" face when you call them back. also, cat nevefr understand and keep doing the same thibg you told it 500 time to don't. we lost a couch here cuz one of the cat we had peed on it. cats arent affectionnate, cuz they come to you only when THEY want affection...otherwise they wil just ran away adn when you catch it it has a disgusted face and try to get out, scratching you etc etc....and when come the time were a cat want some good sex...all you ear all day long is MEOOWwWwWWw MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOoOoOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWwwwwwwwww!!!!...(...) all night long too.

i prefer dogs to cat for sure. dog is affectionnate, they come to you when they want affection...and they still come to you when you want to give them some....when my sister feel sad. my dog go to her ...thats nice. my dog bark when he have to go out to do his stuff and bark when somebody come. it can be annoying sometime but at leat we know that somebody is near. dogs are also very obedient. when you scold them. they stop doing it once they know they should not do it. its also a lot easier to play with a dog...never saw a cat running after a frezbee.

to summarize: cat suck...dog rulz!!!dog is the man's best friend...after internet XD

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

hmm.....never owned a pet.....so i couldn't say

but i would like to have a small sized dog that never growup

Laser

AkaKori

I'd go for cats, because I totally relate to them and I also envy them. When it's a beautiful sunny day I sometimes see next-door's black cat basking on the flat roof of my garage. Meanwhile I'm up here in my room working away and generally feeling uncomfortable. This is when I envy it - I wanna be stretched out comfortably on that roof without a care in the world.

Cats are just so relaxed and laid-back and take no shit from no one, that's why I relate. Meanwhiole dogs are often loud, obnoxious and dumb, I ca'nt relate to that at all.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

sakuralim

Love is ......

DOG !!!!!! ddefinately dogs are the best ;) they are loyal, gentle, and protective, smart ^^ loving, kind. The best of all ^^

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

dogs!!! i luv em!!! so kyuute n yet so obedient..... they keep ur hse safe!!! lol!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

dogs! I don't like cats. They scare me...

Signature

Dogs are a lot more cool than cats. Cats just lie around.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I have had too many bad experiences with cats, what with the biting and clawing of the groin and the face and whatnot. I choose dogs because they're loyal, the love you unconditionally, and they don't urinate and defecate in the house.

deltok

deltok

sadness

A dog, would die by you or with you if outside necessary. *)

Dogs can be admirably faithful and affectionate but their blind devotion towards their master can make them attack harmless people especially if they have a bad master,they are noisy and bark all the time ,not mentioning Hygiene issues,they defecate everywhere and drink toilet water eewww...in top of that they can bring some serious diseases like Echinococcosis.
I prefer Cats who are more independent,salubrious,cleaner and super kawayui :3

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

I 'm more to cats. They are cute, warm, obedient (my cats are obidient), smart, and brave. My city is known as city of a thousand rivers, there are lots of rivers and swamp areas here. My house also located around swamp area and it was built on water. When I was in senior high school, there was a time when heavy rain poured down for several days and created flood. I was standing in the front door when I saw a snake run from side of my house to the front. but I was too afraid that I could not move to do something at all. My cats fought and killed the snake. It happened three times. The first and third snakes colored black, the second one had two colors yellow and black.

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Dogs are cute XD but I'm more of a cat person because of some reasons.

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

Quote by rory07i love cats and dogs :) to hard to choose if i think about saying cats i think about my dogs if im about to say dogs i think about my cats :( dogs more fun but can be annoying but cats are so cute and relaxing.....weird thing i my dogs are like best friends with my cats like sleep on each other and stuff ...and in cloudcherrys defence my cats do not pee best jackets on walls cyberpunk but very good call by nuriko i have herd many storys about that happening to walls and other items eg school books :)

i prefer cats over dogs, for me they are cute and cuddly :)

I like both cats and dogs but cats a little bit more

I like dogs... haven't had good experiences meeting cats as they like to try to scratch me up

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.