Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever fell in love with an anime/manga character? - Minitokyo

Ever fell in love with an anime/manga character?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

FaiTCRaH

FaiTCRaH

UNKNOWN

currently... Eclair, from Kiddy Grade...

but... the first... was... :D "Belldandy" (Ah! Megamisama)

I would have to say Sailor Mars. That was when i was young so now i guess, Eclair.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I have to admit that for a while, I just loved Seto Kaiba from Yugioh..... :nya: But those days are over. Right now.....erm.....I don't think I have anybody to like in anime....

YES i feel in love with kenshin i love him he's so nice
hes a ladys man his pretty red hair i love him lol
:)

it's been a long time since i fell in love with Kamui from X. he is so rebel i love it i love the colour of his eyes i love his thin legs everything about him (i still wont' sleep tonight ^_^' )

please be gentle with me i'm french ^^
Signature

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I never fell in love with a character but it often sometimes happened to me to feel the emotions transmitted by their feelings! :)

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

of course. you like the people that show the traits you want in a person. you just fall for them.

love..... i duno

ive definitely like alot of characters......

most of the time i jus wish they were real..... but reality has no such luck

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i like them all. seriously. female, male--a bit weird, but what the heck, that is the truth :D

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

sadly... yes... trunks from DBZ . . . I blame my friend for that =_=; *grumbles*

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

My perfect woman would be like Belldandy from Ah! My goddess (the new TV series) ^^ .... sigh...

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

yesh, i use to love Heero from gundam wing, then i fell in love with nicol from gundam seed. now im in love with Athrun Zala! lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

May as well copy and paste my response from the closed thead.

Hmm this is an odd one, but I felt (not fell) for Mahoro a bit. Cute and perky with a bit of a sad side, and obviously she's capable of lots of cool things. Would have been a cool close friend, and you'd always be well fed!

I don't think I've fallen in love with a character such that I'd want a relationship with them. That requires personal interaction, which of course is impossible.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

God, which anime/manga char that wudn't make us fall in lov anyway? heheh...well, me personally fell for Sagara Sousuke from FMP! & Mamoru Chiba..thankfully just 'em so far *lol*

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I absolutely love Edward Elric ^.^

Signature

Well, I was kinda obssesed with Yuuhi Aogiri from Ayashi no Ceres. Darn, he's so cute! He knows how to cook, he got a pair of steel chopsticks to use when dealing with bad guys, and he loves Goku. Awww... well, I was so sad to see him being rejected by Aya. I promise to love you forever Yuuhi!! - Well, that was last time. But I think, I really like him now. Last time was obsession, hiah hiah. Oh, he's not perfect right? Hehehh!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Besa

Abyss

Se-cr-et :o

Signature Image

Recently, the Wano arc is started. The character I fell in love is Hiyori aka Komurasuki. She is so damn cute. I loved the starting scene of the arc when zoro was performing Seppuku and in the background Komurasuki wearing a Kitsune mask, was playing a traditional Japanese music with a guitar like instrument. That was love at first sight for me. *fainted* :P <3

yes i would say either morrigan, lilith from darkstalkers or hinata and tsunadae from naruto

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.