Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) or Sakura ( Tsubasa RC) ?? - Minitokyo

Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) or Sakura ( Tsubasa RC) ??

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

i thought it was kinomoto sakura?!?! ahha i'm so dumb...nvm j/k forgoet what i said but what does that tsubasa mean?!?!? does that mean wings or suin'

-only in the dark you can see me-

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

they dont air that show anymore (wherei live) but i gyess sakura of ccs bexaus...shes hot lol

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Of cause the both of them... Sakura from ccs looks really cute and very 'genki' while sakura from trc is beautiful and very 'heart warming'... *heart*... Even though the both of them are the same...

sakura (ccs)

Thats the anime that started off my anime craze

I like them both, but I like Sakura from CCS more.

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I can't really choose. I like them both for different reasons. I like Sakura from TRC because she's older and more mature. But Sakura from CCS is just so bubbly and adorable. :D

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

sakura from tusbasa n definitely e one in e manga. If u r referring to e anime, i'll pick e sakura from CCS. No offense but i think the drawing of e tusbasa anime is not that great

Ravensky

Ravensky

Oishi's Secret Fish

I prefer the way that Sakura is drawn in CCS but I like how mature that Sakura is in TRC. In TRC the drawings look like they are waaaaaaaaay too skin and that it you push them they will snap in half.

I like CCS Sakura better because she is cheerful, optimistic, nice, sweet, quite strong, and adorable.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Sakura from TRC - she is more mature here.

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

Sakura in CCS because she's a lot more lively, cheery and actually happy. Her story doesn't make cry a bucket full of tears.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is one of my most favorite series of all time. I feel like the values they put out on unconditional love is beautiful and I love their adventures together. Sakura from Tsubasa is a loving and loveable young girl and she has a strong heart and faces her own convictions.
I haven't gotten to watch too much Cardcaptor yet, but I've read up on it. I plan on finishing the Tsubasa/xxxHOLIC OVA's first. ^^

"There is no such thing as coincidences, only inevitability." -- Yuuko Ichihara

Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle are actually part of the same "multiverse", as well as xxxHolic. Clow Reed is a major character in both Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa, and other characters such as Yukito show up in more than one of them.

Both are great, but Sakura from TRC is better.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.