Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character do u hate the most?why? - Minitokyo

Which character do u hate the most?why?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Sasuke from Naruto! He's so popular with girls, he's respected as a great ninja...but he only thinks how to kill his brother. And he followed Orochimaru for that reason. For the sake of the God, get a life, Sasuke!

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

I hate Meyrin..really... and the other characters who are involve in ruining asucaga..why? Hey this is my personal opinion..sorry for Meyrin and Meer, (*character involve in ruining asucaga) fanatic if you think of me being insensitive... Cagalli and Athrun are perfect for each other in spite of there differences being coordinator and natural...

not too sure.. .but any guy who is evil but gets what he wants in the end =/... >.<
whiny girls are all right... but if they whine excessively i dislike =/ forgot what anime it was... for like 24 episodes i thought the character was cute and cool..... funny.. but after that... starting in the second season it got kinda overly excessive and repetitive >.<

I REALLY REALLY HATE SO MUCH CAGALLI! I HATE HER THE MOST! EVERYONE LOVES HER, WHY? SHE JUST BOTHERS ATHRUN WHO IS TOO COOL FOR ANYONE AND ALWAYS CRIES! HATE HER !

Miaka Yuki: the biggest damsel in distress of any anime/manga.
Misa Amane: stupid, slutty, annoying
Orihime Inoue: she looks cute, but her constant screaming for Ichigo's name disturbs me.
Mikuru Asahina: stereotypical moe-blob who does nothing throughout the series.

Side note:
Sakura Haruno annoyed me at the first half of Naruto stores, but after the Shippuden she gets somewhat better thankfully.

I hate Spandam too! I just want to murder his @ss because of what he did to Robin! Dam you to hell Spandam!

Mineta was a good addition, definitely least liked.
And worse comic relief.

Well I don't like the guy name Jona (or Yuna maybe? Some fansub translatted it as Yuna!) in GSD. He's just a coward that didn't have any courage to lead his army. He even forced Cagalli to marry him and make me upset because he took Athrun's chance to get Cagalli! The other character that I don't like maybe Sasuke. Now he become most annoying character for me because he decide to join Orochimaru only to defeat his brother! Now why don't you just train by yourself and not drag yourself into big trouble!?

i hate those characters that are the coward types and get everything they want... sorta like that guy..

I hate Miaka from fushigi yuugi. She's just annoying and everyone loves her for being annoying. roblox tutorials mobdro

He's an adult that doesn't know what the hell he's doing and basically ruins his relationship with everyone. Yeah. How mature.

merged: 03-08-2024 ~ 08:43am
Dam you to hell Spandam!
https://projectfreetv.onl/
https://waplus.win/es/

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.