Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Music VS. Japanese Music - Minitokyo

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music VS. Japanese Music

American Music
50 votes
Japanese Music
126 votes

Only members can vote.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 223 total items

Modern Japanese music is really beautiful, dreamy and lovely but i think that US/European music is more connected to reality and international.
If you are not living in Japan and willing to listen only J-music it may transform you into a weird person.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by myri-chan
If you are not living in Japan and willing to listen only J-music it may transform you into a weird person.

lol, I'm weird then xD
tbh, I can't understand lyrics/words of Hindi/English songs without reading proper lyrics most of time. Eh I don't know why but it's from very beginning. In past I was never a music fan (really). But then I was introduced to Japanese music, gotta admit I loved it, even now with my rusty Japanese language knowledge, I can listen words or what they sing clearly but definitely still can't in Hindi songs. Yes it's weird, not like I don't like or anything, blame my ears.
So I find Japanese music much easier for my ear, and most of songs have emotional attachment with me :3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

depend on the mood. I'll always go for American hip-hop although I prefer J-Pop/rock more than American.

I like them both really. American music is in many different styles like rock, pop, country, etc. But I like Japanese music even better because they're more poetic. And their songs are very heart-moving and they just make you want to cry. So I vote for Japanese Music definitely. Sorry to those who like American music even though I'm an American.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 223 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.