Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 165 total items

*shrug* I expressed my opinion, and tried to back it up with reasons (ok, maybe TOO much reason for the average post reader). I like to think that this is an "in-depth" forum for a reason, but maybe that's just how it goes.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Yes the couple are one of my faves..but still I have to agree with Enchantressinthedark's answer..you should always expect a nagative answer..because in every forum that you open..a negative answer will come up..

And to answer the thread..Yes I do like the couple..but I am not that crazy with them anymore.. XD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Quote by ChronoEX*shrug* I expressed my opinion, and tried to back it up with reasons (ok, maybe TOO much reason for the average post reader). I like to think that this is an "in-depth" forum for a reason, but maybe that's just how it goes.

No problems man. I read your entire post. I was just *not agreeing* with you.
Except the part where people die and come back. Yes they should rest in peace unless your a robot. And the gundams/mobile suits are the only robots there.

Yet they get blown to pieces. Like in every episode.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

nope. on that note, i don't like any characters from gundam seed/destiny or the series for that matter

i like them so much..
they were my favorite couple..
they match each other so much..
i really love see them together..
i hope they will get married soon..

i completely didn't understand why some people dislike them..
they were great..
at least they do their best to end the battle..
they still work hard though they didn't want to join in battle again..
they were such a nice couple..
they also understand each other,
didn't like other couple that don't understand each other..
they are the best..

ReyLunaShin

ReyLunaShin

Slash through the Darkness~

Quote by KiraLacusTFHi everyone,I was wandering do you all like Kira and Lacus and why?

I like Kira and Lacus because Kira is kind,handsome,brave and other more ,Lacus is kind,preety,song is lovely and other more. XD

I'm not dislike them but not very like them also...
They are sure very nice-looking and kind people who make the world better but there are only very few of this type of people appear in the reality world...
becos of them we'll expect real people in the world to be perfect like them.
It's not a good phenomenon becos...
Not all nice-looking people are kind and not all kind people are nice-looking...
We should not judge a person by his or her looks like we dun judge a book by its cover...

Besides, I think that their appearance in GSD ruin the story,
Becos Shinn Asuka is suppose the main leading character & Kira should not rob away his position...
It's the 1st time I see a main character in the previous series rob the position of the current main character! o_0
Kira and Lacus are a perfect couple and make nice story in GS but it'll be much more better if they are not too strong in the GSD. :)

Lacus. i love her forever... but Kira? He's uncertain character, who takes a portion of main chara from Shinn and Athrun at last episodes of GSD. He must die!

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

I really like them. At first I wasn't sure because it seemed like to Kira Lacus was there simply to replace Flay, but later on it seemed like Kira really loved Lacus not as a Flay replacement but as a person.

I do not know about Lacus, but I think like Kira, so I can not hate him.

Hmm.....
Yes and No. Mostly yes though. Seed (not destiny) their relationship development was perfect. GSD kinda glorified this relationship too the point where it had basically no meaning (the "middle parts" of many of the episodes were bouncing haros with Kira and Lacus- i did not mind the haros but it did bore me a bit as it seemed the viewers only want to see kira and lacus be together and it seemed that the editers promoted as much as they can, which -i want them still as a couple- the promoting part (all the time) does actually bore me).

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

I love kiraXLacus snice I am big fan of that pairing next to AthrunXMeyrin. Kira and Lacus I disagree is anything about boring they work to together keep naturals and Coorindators from cutting each others thoarts open. They best Couple in Gundam History and Very much a part the Gundam seed series.

kira and lacus is perfect couple and nice too..they never hate anyone like meer who was crazy to fake lacus...athrun is nice person but did not know how to love someone..shinn was stupid hero in gsd coz what he know is WAR CAN GET PEACE...stellar was stupid character and so boring like flay allster...it"s good for them to died...meer i hate....

Actually, if you follow the interviews, Kira was brought back because Shin didn't fill the shoes of the main character. Honestly, I felt, everythingthat happened to Shin, was an almost exact mirror of Kira: forced into military to protect what he believes is right(both under different circumstances), falls into a love-like dependancy on a girl who is kind on the opposite side (not to mention girls with serious issues). And at the end of it all, the girls die.

Now, for those who hate Kira and Lacus, I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. but try rewatching both GS and GSD? Both characters are not perfect. In fact, Kira has many imperfect moments. He may be the ultimate coordinator physically, however, his mental faculties were serverely messed up. He made many haste desicions and ultimately, had many things to regret over. From what I percieve it as, Lacus is like the perfect veil to Kira's already jaded world. She was practically born and raised to influence for the better and I see alot of growth for these two characters; especially with each other.

Kira grew from someone who was just content with his lot in life, to being forced to take sides he never wanted to take. Then to someone who had to deal with the blood on his hands, venting his frustrations (which Fllay m,ade use of), to griefing internally. Finally, to accepting what he had done, his loss, his friend's and comrade's loss under his hands and growing intoa person where his seed mode is no longer simply affected by rage and is uncontrolleble.

Lacus on the otherhand, born, raised as a princess. She's kind hearted and wise already by nature. However, befroe she meet Kira, she was practically, doing the bidding of her father and aiding her father in his work. Even her marriage was not of her choice. But forced with the reality of her father's death, she had to choose sides and finally chose to stand with the Archangel. There she learnt to grief for her father, finally crying in Kira's arms. Thereafter, she started her very own underground faction and had her own flagship. Now, by choice she stands with Kira and Cagilli.

All in all,i felt that every charcter had their own reasons. LASTLY, it is just an anime.. We can analyse, reason, and pick out scenes. At the end of the day, what we watch is what we watch.. haha! Oxymoronic if you consider the much I've written..

Lacus is kind, cute and all, but kira is a overpowered crybaby that takes away the sense of the series because he is too overpowered.

kira lacus rawkz !
i mean it's the most stable couple unlike cagalli and athrun
totally hate the relationship of cagalli and athrun
both so unsure of what they want?
forget bout shinn he sux to the core!

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

well, kira is my fav chara... never wondered because
i think because he's so calm and good
and lacus
well, i think determined people are always the best (i hate everybody who doubts)
and she was also good
so in the end, both of them are great

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

yes. looking back at this anime, I fell in love again with their pure relationship. it is semi-romantic and semi-friendly type of relationship. although between the both of them, I like lacus a lot and that is why I also like her love interest. their relationship is different from pure lust more like its foundation came from trust,understanding and admiration. and for me, these foundations are the best and will last wheb lust and love fades from a relationship. :)

merged: 04-01-2019 ~ 08:03am
yes. looking back at this anime, I fell in love again with their pure relationship. it is semi-romantic and semi-friendly type of relationship. although between the both of them, I like lacus a lot and that is why I also like her love interest. their relationship is different from pure lust more like its foundation came from trust,understanding and admiration. and for me, these foundations are the best and will last wheb lust and love fades from a relationship. :)

I like them more as a couple (even though they aren't greatest couple ever been -_-')... Kira was much better character/person in GS but now in GSD I didn't like him quite a much.... okay he did care for Lacus but yet sort of didn't care really much and cared really much... (do you know? X-P okay it's getting little ut of hand X-P )... Kira is strong and all but now act's a little bit allmighty (just a tiny little bit!)... They shouldn't have been so much in the GSD... too many main characters to focus on even though the real main character was Shinn but it seemed more like he was a little bit aside character.... like Athrun was in GS..

I have been like there just because of their drug rug looks that can attract anyone and also have the good personality.

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.