Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken 7 DLC Season Pass 2 (Characters) - Minitokyo

Tekken 7 DLC Season Pass 2 (Characters)

Tagged under Tekken

page 1 of 1 2 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

So there has been some news about the second season pass of Tekken 7, but I don't know what will be included in this DLC. I'm most interested in the characters that could be in this season pass. Here are my top 5 characters who I'd like to be in Tekken 7:

1) Julia Chang

2) Jun Kazama

3) Craig Marduk

4) Lei Wulong

5) Bruce Irving

For those of you who play this game, what do you think about this DLC? What characters do you want to be in Tekken 7? We are a ways away from this happening with no release date mentioned, but I'm thinking about this DLC every single day!

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

I still think Negan is the better fighter fit for Mortal Kombat but that's just me. I mean his fatality is obvious.

scrabble word finder

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.