Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Books - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello! I am new here and this is my firsr thread.
I am looking for japanese books to read (not manga)
It could be teenages but also adults would be better.
I like school enviroment.
I have only read one so far that I loved called Chainmail.
By the way... I am from sweden.
Thanks!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

My favorite one is "Brave Story" by Miyuki Miyabe... it has part of it taking place in a school, but I'd consider it more fantasy than school.

The only ones I have read where any of that takes place in a school would the the Suzumiya Haruhi novels.

Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Marrechan, I'm sorry I can not hwlp you fining a school environment Japaness book/novel, I only know Haruki Murakami's novels. And I highly recommend you to read them. They worth it.

I loved the movie and I’m typically more of a “read the book first” kind of person, but I didn’t realize it was based on a book until I rewatched it. The book was fantastic - very different from the film but similar in very core ways. It really created a huge sense of dread and expanded on the emotional pain felt by the characters.

My favorite one is "Brave Story" by Miyuki Miyabe

I'm reading George Orwell's 1984. I need to write an English essay on this book, and I don't know how to write reaction paper that I can do it in time, so I think I'll just hire help

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.