Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what are your favorite manga and anime? - Minitokyo

what are your favorite manga and anime?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

..for me as of now it's special a..though i think it's not yet finished..ouran high school host club, full moon wo sagashite, death note, paradise kiss..well i have lots of anime and manga i love..

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

My favourite animes are soul eater, school rumble, avatar the last airbender, initial D and fullmetal alchemist. My favourite manga it also FMA

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

Mine will always be One Piece and Gintama

Top favorite of all time: Tied between Clannad and Naruto. Clannad for drama and Naruto for action I guess.
Top Nostalgic One: Digimon Adventure 01-02

my favorite anime is code geass, this series has everything a little and the end ... as shocking !... I love the manga of tsubasa reservoir chronicles!, his drawings are great!

My favs are: Bleach, D gray man, hellsing OVA's and generally anything that has a plot, action, epicness and violence :D

Nexoriator

Nexoriator

Professor

I see people with great taste here. Hellsing OVA's are definitely on top animewise for me right now.
When it comes to manga, I generally separate it into shonen and seinen, where One Piece and Berserk are favorites, respectively.

Signature

my faves bleach naruto shippuden soul eater darker than black dbz

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

GTO, Air Gear, Bleach, Soul Eater

Signature

I love La Corda for music.. G.A. cuz it's cute! I like Vampire Knight as well.. Sauinkoku Monogatari is also nice.. Gah.! I love a lot of anime! >.<
Manga: Hibiki's Magic,Peach Girl,Real/Fake Princess(uh oh),Gakuen Alice.. La Corda.. Gah! Here I go again! >.<

~MiKa of MiNiKaiLyss~

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

FAVORITE ANIME : 1.AIR \ 2.Kanon 2006 \ 3.Clannad
FAVORITE MANGA : 1.Bleach \ 2.School Days \ 3.Naruto

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Berserk,Saint Seiya, Fist of the north star, Gunnm.

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

My Favorite Anime is Vampire Knight.
My Favorite Manga is MeruPuri.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My Favorite Anime is Kanon 2006, Fate/Zero, and Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

My Favorite Manga is The Five Star Stories, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Deleted Affair, Portrait of a Young Comet, and Mamotte Shugogetten!

Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

When it comes to Anime & Manga (where both of them are good) then I would say it's FairyTail and E's Otherwise!

one piece
fairy tail
wallman
onepunch man...

and about 50 more ^^

www.hentaimangaly.com
http://www.hentaimangaly.com/tag/futanari/
http://www.primehentai.com/category/dragon-ball-hentai/
http://www.primehentai.com/category/hentai-gif/

D. Grayman ( to bad the manga was dumped but cant be helped)
Fairy Tail
GE: Good Ending

Quote by emoloveheart..for me as of now it's special a..though i think it's not yet finished..ouran high school host club, full moon wo sagashite, death note, paradise kiss..well i have lots of anime and manga i love..

My Favorite Manga is The Five Star Stories, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Deleted Affair, Portrait of a Young Comet, and Mamotte Shugogetten!

I like to read manga online and my favorite manga is solo leveling.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.