Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite anime quotes? - Minitokyo

Favourite anime quotes?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Here are some of my favourite anime quotes...

Code Geass:
1. The world won't change with pretty words alone. - Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
2. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain. - Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
3.What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil? - Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
4. Even messiahs need to perform miracles if they are to be acknowledged. - Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
5. Things that don't change go extinct. - Milly Ashford
6. The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed. - Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia

Fullmetal Alchemist:
1. A painless lesson is one without meaning. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made of fullmetal. - Edward Elric
2. When you have the power to do something, it's hard not to try. - Shou Tucker
3. If you can't find a door, make your own. - Edward Elric

Death Note:
1. Misa: I wouldn't even dream of a world without Light!
L: Yes... It'll be dark.
Light: Cut it out!
2. I can't develop feelings. That's how most idiots screw up. - Light Yagami

Spice and Wolf:
1. All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it. Idiots are everywhere you look. - Horo

And what are yours? They can be funny, or enlightening, or simply make a huge impression on you. :)

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Bleach- There Is No Heart Without You
1. "Heart. Where do you believe your "heart" lies? - Kaien
"Uh, you know… It's gotta be in this place...right?" - Rukia
"This is where the heart lies. Every time you and I connect with each other, a little bit of heart is born between us. Heart isn't something inside you. But whenever you think, whenever you remember someone, that's when your heart is born. If you were the only one alive in the whole world, your heart wouldn't exist now, would it?" There's no reason to worry. If you truly want to be here form the bottom of your heart, then you is definitely here. And if you heart is here, then that's "The reason for to be here." And one last thing, Kuchiki. Whenever you fight from this point on, there is one thing that you must never do. And that is to die alone. Our bodies are composed entirely from spirit. If we die, our bodies will disintegrate and become part of the Reishi that makes up Soul Society. And when that time comes, where will your heart go? Your heart will be passed on to your nakama (friends). If you pass it on to your nakama, then your heart will always live on within them. Kuchiki, that's why you must never, ever, ever die alone."- Kaien Shiba

2."We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let’s not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine… forever. -Tōshirō Hitsugaya"

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood -
1. "There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal."- Edward Elric
2. "There is no such thing as perfection. This world itself is imperfect. That’s what makes it so beautiful. -Colonel Roy Mustang"

Avatar the Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
1. "Love is hard when you're young. When love is real it finds a way"- Avatar Roku
2. "Admitting your fears is the first and most difficult step in overcoming them. "- Tenzin
3. "You're the smartest, funniest, toughest, buffest, talentedest, incrediblest girl in the world!"-Bolin to Korra

Naruto-
1."Real strength is not what you have when fighting for only yourself. When you have something special that you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong!" - Naruto Uzumaki
2."If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it, instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be… - Naruto Uzumaki"
3."Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"- Obito Uchiha

Others-
1. "When someone changes your world, that’s when you know he’s important to you.” ― Tite Kubo"
2."Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” - Bob Marley"
3.-"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."- Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
4. "Your focus determines your reality." Qui-Gon Jin (Star Wars)

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Angel Beats
Just the part in episode 10 when Hinata appears and says something like
"I'll marry you, I'm serious. I don't care if you can't walk or have kids, I don't care what kind of illness you have. I still love you."

I must have rewatched that episode like 20 times by now, it never fails to make me cry.

There are plenty of quotes that I like ç.ç
So ...

{One piece}

1. Yo. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten. Even after I'm gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured. Why are you crying, Dalton? Dr. Hilk
2. Rufy: So you won't be coming back to this village after this voyage?
Shanks: That's right. We've been using this harbor as a base of operations for a long time. Maybe too long. Are you sad?
Rufy: Yeah, I'm sad... But I won't ask you to take me with you! I've decided to become a pirate on my own!
Shanks: It wouldn't do you any good. You're still too little! There's no way you can become a pirate!
Rufy: Oh yes I will! One day I'll have a ship and crew better than yours! And we'll have the biggest hoard of treasure in the world! I'm gonna be king of the pirates!
Shanks: Hmm... You're gonna be better than us, huh? ... Well then... Do me a favor... Keep this hat safe for me?
Rufy: !
Shanks: This hat means a lot to me.
Rufy: ...!
Shanks: Promise that you'll give it back to me someday... When you've become a great pirate.
Benn Beckman: That kid's gonna make something of himself.
Shanks: Yeah... He acts just like I did when I was a kid. Weigh the anchor! Raise the sails! We're off with the tide!

{Saint Seiya}

1. "Tears are not suited to the face of a Knight of Athena,
but how can I not cry for Andromeda,
Who poured cold in my body the warm breath of life?
He has not spared the risk he was running
He threw his life as if it were nothing but a leaf in the wind. " Hyoga

2 "Once kept much resentment for my destiny.
But now I feel only gratitude!
In a moment of life so short compared to 'immensity of time,
I had the good fortune to meet you .. brothers!" Ikki

{Fruits Basket}

1 ""I want to live ... keeping in my heart all the memories. ... Yes, for example, sad ones ... the ones that bring only grief. Above all, remember that we would like to forget. ... If they rinchiudessimo in the heart if we were to put all the ... yes, if we froze the whole day ... we will not let us win more of them. I believe. I want to believe it. ... I think that there are no memories best forgotten ... that is not even one. " Momiji Sohma
2 "Okay ... okay ... if you do not love everything about me! Is it okay if you're afraid ... ... I wanted to think of it, taking care together! I wanted to tell me to live together! "
If you're afraid, it means that I have watched my horrible. Instead, that person has tried not to see, deceiving with love. There has never even thought of. He believed that it was enough air to speak of love as a philanthropist? Is it okay if you're afraid ... okay if you do not love my form ... but ... but ... horrible a thing it seems to me stupid ... but I never thought that someone could tell me!
So you ..... the bad feelings inside of me, my thoughts confused as mud ...... one you ended up in a dissolve. Why would a person like you and stands beside someone like me? Those tears are for me? I wonder why I hope so. Although I do not have the right ... even just be with her is wrong. Nevertheless ... this time I'm wishing ... to take care of me and ... never separated from me. " Kyo

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Bleach :
"Hesitate and you will age, retreat and you will die.", Zangetsu
"We stand in awe Before that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fiber that which cannot be explained.", Kuchiki Rukia

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

"Youre just right for me, Ayuzawa".- Takumi Usui

"No matter how gifted you alone cannot change the world"- L Deathnote the movie (>.<) i really love this quote.

"Forgive me, my love... forgive me... " Tomoe Yukishiro (Samurai X OVA0 Trust and Betrayal)-

"The only chance you have of beating me and surviving Kuwabara is to pierce either my heart or my brain. But that's not very fair is it? It's kinda like searching for a needle in a hay stack, except the needle can move whenever it chooses." Elder Toguro-YuYu Hakusho

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from those will always heal.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from words may never heal.

where to start....

"Lying tears hurt others, lying smiles hurt oneself" - C.C, Code Geass

"But I realised why i was lost...It's not because i don't have a map...It's because i don't have a destination..." - Takemoto Yuuta, Honey and Clover

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange " - Alphonse Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

"You ever get the urge to just do something stupid... and AWESOME?"
—Demyx, Kingdom Hearts (Yes, it's a video game, but so what?)

"This summer was filled with more happiness than some people have in an entire lifetime." - Misuzu Kamio, AIR

I don't even know why i chose this username, my names not even Lucy...

The shape of happiness might resemble glass. Because even though you don’t usually notice it is still definitely there, you merely have to change your point of view slightly and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. (Code Geass)

I want to try and live my life carrying all my memories with me. And even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me, I want to keep them. Even those memories I sometime wish I could forget, as long as I carry them with me, as long as I can keep holding on, then someday, someday I will be strong enough so that those memories don’t hurt me anymore, and I will be glad that I have them.
Momiji (Fruit Basket)

If I wore a tie it wouldn’t change who I am, if I had no piercings it wouldn’t mean that I’m nice, and if my hair was black it wouldn’t stop me from kicking your ass.
Hacaharu (Fruit Basket)

Everyone can be selfish sometimes, but is always best to give them the benefit of the doubt. No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention, it’s just natural survival instincts I guess, but kindness is something that we have to learn as we go, it’s something that grows and develops slowly over time, the same way as our bodies do, so kindness can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
Toru (Fruit Basket)

If there’s somebody you want to see, then you are not alone anymore.
Natsume Takashi (Natsume Yuujinchou San)

A smile can get you out of a bad situation even if it is a fake one.
Sai (Naruto Shippuden)

I think once you have decided to change, you’ve already began your transformation.
Harui (Ouran High School Host Club)

What’s important is not how you should be, but rather how you want to be.
Hachi (Bleach)

You cannot protect two things at the same time. If you don’t make a decision, you will lose both.
Aoi Leo (Beast Master)

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Clannad..

-Before yesterday i saw a deer, Yesterday i saw a rabbit And Today You..~Kotomi Ichinose *I Really liked this one...^_^
-Shall I Take You..To The Place in this city, where dreams Comes True..- ~Nagisa Furukawa &everytime nagisa says this i feel like i want to go with her

Code Geass

-No Matter How Many Times I Reborn..I Will love you..- ~Shirley Fenette *I Nearly Cried ;_;

MS Gundam SEED

-He kills because someone is killed, Then He Gets killed because he kills, Is This Going to Bring Us Peace..?- * Cagalli Y. Athha *This is my favorite Anime Quote <3

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

-It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night. ( Yuki Cross From Vampire Knight )
-You can hate me along with the vampires, but I won't let you give up on everything Zero. (Yuki Cross From Vampire Knight ).
-You Came,Even Though Your'e about to Break. (Aerith From Final Fantasy VII).
-My Goal is Destroy The Humanity. (Lucy in Elfen Lied).

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

ShaikhReza99

Jealousy Quotes

All told, lucid jealousy broke more couples than blind faith ~ Footnotes:. Or The useful and the futile

“What makes the pain of jealousy so sharp is that vanity can not help support it.” ~ Stendhal

“The woman rarely forgives us to be jealous, do not ever be.” ~ Paul-Jean Toulet

Jealousy is a monster that begets itself and springs from its own entrails. ~ William Shakespeare

“We are jealous admiration as in love.” ~ Jules Renard

Jealousy is a woman’s injury self-love. ~ Anatole France

Check some Amazing Jealousy Quotes from Famous Authors..

When guys get jealous it can be kinda cute. When girls get jealous World War III is about to start. Let's checkout some more interesting Jealosy Quotes and many more quotes on Famous topics.

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Everything in existence has a flaw. Not to mention humans, but air, will, and even time. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. - Ryougi Shiki (Kara No Kyoukai)

When something dies or is lost, that thing doesn't truly disappear, as long as someone remembers it. And that remembering it is to acknowledge its existence, and because of that, it can sometimes be seen again. - Aozaki Touko (Kara No Kyoukai)

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Its not really my favorite but this quote made me smile when I first read it. :)

"The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and the future makes you depressed out of anxiety, so by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time."
- Hachiman Hikigaya, from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Signature

ShaikhReza99

Jealousy Quotes

Very nice Collection of Jealousy Quotes Love to share with my haters on all Social media. Who are Jealous with me.

merged: 07-11-2015 ~ 10:23am

Quote by blerina13The shape of happiness might resemble glass. Because even though you don’t usually notice it is still definitely there, you merely have to change your point of view slightly and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. (Code Geass)

I want to try and live my life carrying all my memories with me. And even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me, I want to keep them. Even those memories I sometime wish I could forget, as long as I carry them with me, as long as I can keep holding on, then someday, someday I will be strong enough so that those memories don’t hurt me anymore, and I will be glad that I have them.
Momiji (Fruit Basket)

If I wore a tie it wouldn’t change who I am, if I had no piercings it wouldn’t mean that I’m nice, and if my hair was black it wouldn’t stop me from kicking your ass.
Hacaharu (Fruit Basket)

Everyone can be selfish sometimes, but is always best to give them the benefit of the doubt. No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention, it’s just natural survival instincts I guess, but kindness is something that we have to learn as we go, it’s something that grows and develops slowly over time, the same way as our bodies do, so kindness can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
Toru (Fruit Basket)

If there’s somebody you want to see, then you are not alone anymore.
Natsume Takashi (Natsume Yuujinchou San)

A smile can get you out of a bad situation even if it is a fake one.
Sai (Naruto Shippuden)

I think once you have decided to change, you’ve already began your transformation.
Harui (Ouran High School Host Club)

What’s important is not how you should be, but rather how you want to be.
Hachi (Bleach)

You cannot protect two things at the same time. If you don’t make a decision, you will lose both.
Aoi Leo (Beast Master)

Very nice collection of Anime Quotes and Jealousy Quotes Thank you so much dear.

merged: 07-22-2015 ~ 07:26pm
hello very nice collection of it you may alsoo like our quotes and sayings...! Jealousy Quotes and Kurt Cobain Quotes

merged: 07-23-2015 ~ 11:55am
hey you can also check this out dude Kurt Cobain Quotes and Jealousy Quotes

merged: 07-24-2015 ~ 03:59pm
Its not really my favorite but this Kurt Cobain Quotes </a> made me smile when I first read it. :)

"The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and the future makes you depressed out of anxiety, so by elimination, the present is likely the Jealousy Quotes

merged: 07-27-2015 ~ 06:19pm
here are some of best quotes and sayings from quotesDNA jealousy Quotes and Kurt Cobain Quotes

merged: 08-03-2015 ~ 06:00am
hey did you saw my collection of quotes? from Jealousy quotes and kurt cobain quotes by quotesdna.com

merged: 08-07-2015 ~ 12:38pm
If you need conditions to change before you can be happy,
you're screwed. ~Abraham-Hicks

http://i.imgur.com/pbDH735.jpg

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

"Charge! The Goddess of victory is waving her panties in our faces!" Admiral Bittenfeld/ Legend of Galactic Heroes

"I took her with my authority and by violence." Admiral Reuenthal/ Legend of Galactic Heroes

"I believe a democracy should go down fighting as a democracy rather than becoming something else to survive." Admiral Bucock/ Legend of Galactic Heroes

"Democracies usually die from within, death by suicide." Yang Wen Li/ Legend of Galactic Heroes

"The stars are good. Unmoving, they keep watch over us, forever shinning. The only constant left to us." Reinhard von Lonhegramm/ Legend of Galactic Heroes

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Deathmask: It looks like you have already prepared yourself,Master.you betrayed the Sanctuary long ago.This is your retribution.

Dohko: Betrayal? The Pope Arles who ordered you to kill me...The one who attempted to assassinate Athena and to take over the Sanctuary is the true betrayer.

Deathmask: What about it even if it is real? *sardonic chuckle*

Dohko: Oh? I see now.I thought the saints didn't know anything about the evil of the pope and that was why they followed him loyally.But,there were actually ones like you,who knew of his intentions and supported them.

Deathmask: The meanings of justice and evil are all in the eye of the beholder.History has proven this to us. Even if it is evil,the one who stands in triumph will be acknowledged as justice. Similarly,if justice is defeated,it will be known as evil. Do you understand,Roshi? In other words,even if the actions and the intentions of the pope are evil,in the future they will be regarded as righteous.

Dohko: Fool!

Deathmask: What?

Dohko: Evil can never be righteous! the history you speak of has proven this. Even powerful empires will one day fall and vanish from the records of history.That is the fate of all injustices. Evil is always evil.

Deathmask:.......*confounded*

Dohko: True justice, under all circumstances,will never change. Like how water flows...No one can change it's direction.

-Saint Seiya episode 39-

"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
~ Don Quixote Doflamingo (One Piece)

"People die when they are killed" - Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
Sorry I can't stop remembering this quote, it's so legendary XD

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.