Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Believe In The Existence of Ghosts? - Minitokyo

Do You Believe In The Existence of Ghosts?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

I guess it'll be interesting though if there actually were ghosts.... so i'm going with yes
I mean Ive never seen one, but you never know, right?
btw, do you guys believe in aliens?

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Ghosts or spirits are those that have died and haven't moved on yet. It is sad that there is something still keeping them here. : ( People need to be helped to move on.

Quote by CirruGhosts or spirits are those that have died and haven't moved on yet. It is sad that there is something still keeping them here. : ( People need to be helped to move on.

Your right it is kinda sad but some say they stay cause of hate for who ever killed them and some i guess canot exept that there dead and well let's be honest we really can't say we know that feeling cause we are still alive. I do belive in ghost but you really don't hear many storis of good ghost, most that i have herd are scary and some prety disturbing. It would be kinda scary to think that the scary ghost are eating the good ghost, who know's maybe there's a war going on with them.

Signature

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

imma go ahead and point out the obvious... no...

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

hmm ghosts im not sure, but maybe, i did see some paranormal stuff as there was this one time i went into the schools art room at like 11 at night, i dont remember why but yeah, but as me and my friend walked into there, there was literally a 6'3 man staring right down at me with buldgy eyes, omg it was scary as hell, i literally screamed and caused my friend to scream as i almost never get scared, and when we went back there was nothing there, ive never seen this guy b4, but omg he must of been a ghost, cause if i seen it b4 it maybe have been a reproduced imagine from my brain, but this was literally my first time so this is definitely a ghost or some paranormal thing.

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

Sanosukeskitten

Sanosukeskitten

Kitten of all >3<

I've always believed in ghosts, and even seen some o_o.

I've been seeing spirits since I was a child, and each time it scared me up until I was like, 16 years old. I've had doors fly open, my bed has been kicked and someone yelled, "HEY."
I've heard my name, my husband has heard "Stay away from her!" My cats sometimes stare into a corner. I'm not the only one in my family that has this happen to them. My mother is the one whose mainly haunted.

I definitely believe in ghosts.

I'm that one random neko that if I get any more random I will disappear into Randomland. Random Signature is Random.Signature Image

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

I have seen once when me and my classmates in on our classroom when we have a night class(I think it's 8:00 pm), but I don't believe them seriously.....

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

I believe in the existence of supernatural forces but definitely from a spiritual point of view. Not that the souls of the dead can come back but that there ate demons and spirits who can assume the likenesses of others to wreak havoc and cause pain where possible. I also have had my fair share of those experiences so I do not say this lightly.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I wish I don't but I kinda do. I get freaked out so easily. I'm blaming all the adults in my life for playing all the scary movies that I was way too young to watch. They told me it's not that scary but that was utter bull and those movies caused me to stay awake for several days afterward. I try to tell myself they're not real so many times but it had been program in my brain that they are.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Ummm yea I've seen a ghost before... It was a duppleganger ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

This World Is Wrong . . .

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

never

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Yes, there is a spiritual world and I believe in the possibility of them. My mother has seen ghosts several times. I've seen once, I guess. It was when I was 3 or 4 years old in my old house. My father wasn't at home due to his work. I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw my mother was sleeping next to me. I went out of the room to the bathroom but I heard a strange noise in the kitchen, like someone was cooking. I peeked into the kitchen and I saw my mother with long white dress. She was cooking something but she didn't look at me. Well, that time I wasn't scared or surprised, I was confused. I got back to my room and I saw my mother was sleeping again. I tried to wake my mother and told her about it but she said it was probably a dream. I wasn't sure what was I thinking after that, I was just too confused and got back to sleep. ^^;;

Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Definetely, I seen a ghost right before my eyes

This World Is Wrong . . .

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I only will believe if a ghost shows up infront of me!

Not really

We are all ghosts incarnated.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Quote by leonardobarbaWe are all ghosts incarnated.

Precisely that.

DontTellDad

DontTellDad

just looking at the pictures

seeing is believing... so i believe

yes i do... i saw one 1 years ago today actually.... XD it looked like the woman Yoko i think... from the grudge XD

merged: 05-15-2020 ~ 04:52am
Thats a great story Hoo! ^^
It was interesting as like many ghost hunters you fully think about the logical factors of what could have been before you conclude something as paranormal.
Your story was abit shocking i think it maybe because of our different beliefs. Though i would like to do some research according to beliefs on that.

I have a story to tell to but its not as long as Hoo's.

i dont not believe in them XD hehe i have an open mind and a slight belief in spirits ... its just been twisted and messed up by media and what not so much that i cant put full belief in it at this point in time

DontTellDad

DontTellDad

just looking at the pictures

its that noise that came from no where
the movement just out of your eyes corner
in the dark room the black shadows move
the feeling that makes you get goose bumps
you feel someone or things watching you

its all that

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.