Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you happy? - Minitokyo

What makes you happy?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

getting in the dean's list

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Buying new artbooks and magazines ^^

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

Sometimes just a little bit solitary and being isolated from people.

Epic fail :DSignature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

The last 5 minutes of any wallpaper I did.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Drinking a warm tea right now. ('cause its really cold right now)

have a few things which makes me happy:

playing on my swing, with my toys/plushies, watching a good show/movie which makes me feel good, writing, drawing, taking pictures, listening to music and so forth.

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

watching sunsets! :)

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

iced tea with lunch

I'm want to make the video because there is the era of social media, I want to make myself famous with help of social media and its really make me happy.
As the trend for home-made blogging videos and makeup tutorials is increasing an added utility for wall mounted makeup mirrors is recognized. Owing to this change, lighted makeup mirrors have proven to be the best value addition for many. It helps me for all that.

I have a personal experience about the wall mounted hub and its always lovely & amazing. Its worlds number one items advisor and always your companion.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

the little things like enjoying a good company or appreciating art, and also lasagna

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Making me happy may seem a little unusual to me, but it was important to me. I had a lot of acne on my face until I was 18, and I was very concerned about it. But recently [spam link removed] I found a very effective and safe medicine. After treatment, I have almost no acne. Now I'm happy because I can confidently communicate with the opposite sex

I love to play paintball guns. I am finding the latest powerful paintball gun in 2021?

Today, it made me happy to learn that 88 Kasyo Junrei has a new album out!

As far as happiness in general, though? Rainy days, cool weather, Ramune Soda, Indian Cuisine, Shmups, robot and ship model kits, hi-res images that haven’t been waifu2x’ed or overcooked and last but not least, my wife of 14 years and our awesome daughter.

Oh, and days that I don’t have to work 12 hours.

Thanks for an interesting subject at a forum, Fireflywishes-san))

merged: 07-27-2021 ~ 10:29am
Thanks for an interesting subject at a forum, Fireflywishes-san))

Helping others.

Being independent and making my parents proud etc :)

It is very kind of you to share this. I enjoy music with my ranboo merch jacket https://ranboomerchandise.shop/category/ranboo-jackets/ very much. These were wonderful times in my life.

playing football and doing a lot of shopping. These two things makes me happier.

Elm that's a good question; without thinking the most thing can make me happy is my family, my little babies and the most satisfying moment for me is when I prepare my favorite food and of course playing my video games with bf.

TweakBox Tutuapp

I get happy when i train my self just like rock lee

This most likely has a place in "Adoration, Companions, and Family", yet I figure we could all utilization a decent portion of bliss occasionally.

What can continuously put a grin all over while you're feeling down?

For my purposes, recordings of charming child creatures or articles where they post screen captures of autocorrect falls flat can constantly make me grin/chuckle.
Thanks
website design company in Gurgaon

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.