Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anonymous Mod - Minitokyo

Anonymous Mod

page 1 of 1 11 total items

This Anonymous Mod, has been deleing my scans for no reason and forced and Restriction on me for no reason.

Mod, you know what I’m tired of your sick game, You can not agree with someone’s uploads, but it doesn’t mean you go and delete and restrict them because of it, It’s ok to not agree with someone, but it doesn’t mean you SHUT them up because of it and Force them a Restriction. This behavior is not ok and needs to Stop. I have no clue who you are, but whoever you are please stop, at lease talk it out with me, instead of forcing your ideas and opinions on me, by deleting and Restricted me for no reason.

Please stop this behavior and let me have freedom, You can’t ruin someone because you don’t Agree with there interests, or Don’t like what they Like. If you would have reached out and told me what you like, I would have uploaded what you like, but instead you went the Jerk Route and Forced a Restriction and Deletion on Me. Please Just stop, let me have my Freedom Back, I don’t deserve this. If you want more of something just ask me and I will give you what you want, it’s not too hard to do.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Unrestriction doesn't means that you can now reload those crap quality TB scans, they were previously deleted for a reason.

We are not bound to that dumb rule where a low quality must be kept if there's no replacement available, nor does we kept duplicates of similar looking scans.
If there's a artbook version, the manga cover version will most likely be deleted.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

it was you wasn't it? Anyway, i will fix my quality and get way better, i am trying my hardest to not upset you, but i feel like i always do. i will start correcting colors to be more vibrant. Look its ok if you don't agree with my uploads, but it doesn't mean you force someone into restriction (the high qulaity ones, not the manga covers or the low qulaity ones)

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

lol, Anyone would be irritated after seeing countless duplicates of the same deleted scan resurfacing.
You seem to be in a delusion that we must accept whichever images you posted on ZeroChan because it was accepted there.

Why must we accept your crappy Tegami Bachi scans? This isn't a Tegami Bachi database, you're the one being a nuisance here.

Anyway, your current restriction will ends for a month.

For the record, you were restricted because you keep breaking the rules.

Signature Image

I’m sorry if it was breaking the rules, I’m just vary passionate about tegami bachi

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Not everyone likes Tegami Bachi, the main protagonist cried too much.

Spoiler (show)

Signature Image

Quote by HakaruNot everyone likes Tegami Bachi, the main protagonist cried too much.

Spoiler (show)

you know what, its just your opinion, you can't stop me from likeing tegami bachi. If you hate it, fine, but you can't change my passion for it.

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Quote by Rsamvyou know what, its just your opinion, you can't stop me from likeing tegami bachi. If you hate it, fine, but you can't change my passion for it.

You can love Tegami Bachi all you want, just stop bragging about it.

Signature Image

Quote by Hakaru

Quote by Rsamvyou know what, its just your opinion, you can't stop me from likeing tegami bachi. If you hate it, fine, but you can't change my passion for it.

You can love Tegami Bachi all you want, just stop bragging about it.

i'm not bragging about it.

Hakaru

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Quote by Rsamvi'm not bragging about it.

Okay I get you really love Tegami Bachi, not everyone feel the same way as you do.
Is there anything else you would like to talk about?

Signature Image

Well I would like to talk about, that The reason why I reuploaded some Naruto scans is because I fixed colors, like, you have to see what I mean.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.