Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I am not okay and am vary upset - Minitokyo

I am not okay and am vary upset

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

The mods of zerochan have banned me for a stupid reason, Not adding enough tags, Makeing tags for unactive/deleted artists and Uploading to much tegami bachi.

The mods on zerochan treat me like crap, they have tried to shut me up lots of times for stupid reasons, my wish was to not cause harm, i only wanted to upload stuff from my favorite things and share it with everyone. I tired my best to meet the mod's requests, but i felt like they wanted me gone. They kept giving me restrictions and bans, Now i feel like there controlling the site by deciding that Tegami Bachi or Layton mystery are not allowed. It also upsets me that the mods have gone online and said things about me that are just not ok. Seeing mods talk about me in ways that makes me vary upset and hurts my feelings. I have a huge case of ADHD, Anxsity and Depression, (not makeing this up). and when the mods go and say some vary sad things about me, thinking that i won't see it, makes me sad, in fact, it has made my depression kind of worse because of that. I wish the mods would be nice to me. I wish the mods would put themselfs in my shoes for once and understand what kind of person i am. Everyday i deal with people who pick on me. I am an introvert who is vary quite and doesn't have a lot of friends. I have a passion for what would be called a dead/un normal series. I just wish everyone was nicer to me. I am in the mods eyes a piece of crap who spams a dead series, who dosn't add enough tags and makes tags for artists who are unactive, A person who should be banned for uploading because they thought there restriction was lifted. I am crying and vary upset. if you don't want me gone, then you would care, if you want me gone, you would hurt and bully someone because they don't keep up on things because there human and get busy. if you would have liked my passion and repected me, you would have not restricted or banned me, you would have understood that i am human and can only do so much. If you would have cared you would have not gone online and said things about me, if you would have cared you would have understanding, if you would have cared , i wouldn't be here writeing this and about to cry. i am not pointing fingers at a single person, i am pointing fingers at a mod team. If you didn;t read this, and just goes stright into the comments section yelling and bullying me, you don't respect me and want me gone. If you read this and comment some kindness and show care, you respect me, you understand were i am coming from, you want me to stay.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Stop posting those outburst topics.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

I was just letting my thoughts out.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.