Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Favorite Light Novel? - Minitokyo

What is your Favorite Light Novel?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

My favourite light novel is swallowed star and I read this novel [link removed]. This is one of the best.
AND

To be honest Spice and Wolf was my first Light Novel I read from start to finish. And I absolutely loved it.

Even now after reading some more stuff, I still consider it to be the best of the best out there. From the world building to the characters, everything it has to offer just bought me instantly.

To this day, this is one of only two LN's that gave me quite serius PPDS (The other one was Mushoku Tensei, but there is no point talking about that, even though it was also very good) and that's what is the most important factor for me. When the story and presented world is able to let me completly sink into it, then it means it's doing it's job.

[spam link removed]

I have many favourite novels which I read from time to time. Also I can scan books too and after read them in pdf format. I use special [link removed] and after share files with friends.

Quote by rushersfaruqI have many favourite novels which I read from time to time. Also I can scan books too and after read them in pdf format. I use special [link removed] and after share files with friends.

I have read countless novels since childhood but some of which I loved the most includes The Golf Guy, it's a great story plus it teaches you many golf tips

Quote by tim41320My favourite light novel is swallowed star and I read this novel [link removed]. This is one of the best.
AND

I completely agree with you. It's really amazing and I love reading Karaoke reviews as well.

No Game No Life
The Lazy King
Dungeon Defense
Konosuba
That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime
Mushoku Tensei

Considering I loved their anime adaptations, I'm planning to look into the Monogatari and Katanagatari books. wendy's lunch time surveyzop.com

I enjoy reading romantic novels at night, and my favorite one is LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO.

We may have a lot of fun playing games online, and in my free time, I enjoy playing puppet hockey. The hockey game is pretty entertaining.

overlord and the irregular at magic high school those 2 are the best

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.