Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach...Bad Ending? (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Bleach...Bad Ending? (Spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I read the last chapter of Bleach yesterday & I gotta say it was very underwhelming. The hint at Yhwach still being around & the flash forward we were given possibly being just a potential future while Yhwach was just going to come in the middle of that & destroy everything was a pretty interesting idea. And it wouldn't have been completely impossible given his ability & that fact that Yhwach himself said he would find ichigo at his happiest & then that's where he would take him out. (I know this is shounen so the baddie most likely would've still lost, but it would've been cool to see that battle, & the possible sacrifices that would've had to been made to defeat Ywach.

Another thing I wasn't a fan of is: Ichigo x Orihime by the end of it. Now on the positive side: I can see how a kid from both of them, from an abilities standpoint, would make sense. Because Ichigo has a bit of every major race in him and Orihime being able to use her Soten Kisshun. But on the other side: This pairing is basically Naruto x Hinata 2.0: the shy stalker girl with huge tits who always loved and supported the hero in the shadows gets the guy as a trophy. And just notice the unmissable apron, of course Orihime's an housewife just like Hinata, because once a woman gets married and has kids the only thing she can do is being wife and mother. She can't have a job or personal ambitions, her husband and kids are the only things who must define her existence according to the ending we were shown.

So many things let unexplained, some examples are:

- All the Bankai's we never saw by the end.
- The Zero Squad not really getting a chance to do much of anything else besides being defeated or killed; whichever one because we never got fully clarified on that.
- Gerard got screwed because he wasn't even defeated in battle; Ywach just up & killed him to take back his power.
- We never got to see Harribel again after we saw Ywach had captured her, let alone see what Ywach was planning/planned to do with her.
- We never really saw Nelliel do much of anything, she runs into Askin but then we're cut from that confrontation. She straight up disappeared after entering The Soul King's palace.
- Isshin & Ryuuken show up & do almost nothing, except for Isshin talking a bit
- The Soul King is just left dead with nothing happening on that end. (at least nothing we get to see)
- Orihime not being able to heal the soul king even though her ability is suppose to "reject" god's domain according to Aizen.
- Komamura showing a badass new form then not being seen again.
- Hisagi being down graded to the biggest loser in the series (he has literally won one fight the entire series).
- Kensei and Rose being killed in their sleep, not even going hollow in their fight, then being turned into zombies &not knowing how they turned back.
- The Fullbringers mostly not doing anything (the only ones who did were Yukio & Tsukishima)
- Introducing The Soul King as having living sentient body parts in general.
- No explanation given on how Isane got away from Giselle.
- No information given at all on Ryuken & his stance on this war.
- What happened to Yoruichi afterwards?

All in all I think this was a very obviously rushed & bad ending. It just sucks that it wasn't allowed to continue until the end of the year; which would've allowed for things to possibly be fleshed out more & make more sense.

What do you guys think?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I didn't read or followed bleach after ending of anime. Just read spoilers an hour ago. And I'm disappointed, it's definitely rushed. As you pointed too many things left unexplained.
And Kubo sensei made another reason for me to hate him by pairing Ichigo with Orihime. (Naruto and Hinata were different for me, because hinata didn't had that high pitch "Kuroosaaaakiiii-kuuuuun" scream).
Since I didn't knew the last few arcs much I can't say a lot. But yes, so far imo, ending was lame. And I'm not gonna read it ever.
Now I'm worried what OP's ending would be. I hope Oda sensei wouldn't make it lame too.
2 manga out of 3 legendary shounen ended very lame.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

That Bleach ending was almost drinking bleach worthy. Bleach has been going on for 15 years and they treated Kubo like crap and made him end his manga like crap. Which we all know will make Bleach forget Bleach was a good manga. This the SECOND big three manga that was rushed to its conclusion and its not fair to anybody. These manga have made them plenty of money over the years so you'd think they would let them end the way they want. But nope, they rushed them. I lost all faith in Weekly Shounen Jump after this because just imagine when Boku no Hero Academia when it gets close to its ending. Gintama is ending soon too, will they rush them to finish their mangas too? They don't care about mangakas that worked for them for over 15 years so why would they care about some newer guys.

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

Quote by YuuichiYoukoThat Bleach ending was almost drinking bleach worthy.

Perfect analogy for that one.
BTW, what happened to Aizen?

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote by SquirrelLuvsPnut

Quote by YuuichiYoukoThat Bleach ending was almost drinking bleach worthy.

Perfect analogy for that one.
BTW, what happened to Aizen?

Lol xD Totally agree.
No really sure where he ended up... Sealed away again in that prison he ended up in after Ichigo used his Mugetsu & lost his power? Because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't wanna just let Aizen roam free; even if he "helped" them with Ywach.

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

I agree with everything you say i am very disappointed with kubo since starting the arc fullbringers this was worse and the thing to add to many characters they add nothing, to give little camera to other, each chapter felt that the story does not advance anything up the final fight with Ywach, which it lasted almost nothing :/
the only thing salvageable were the last words of Aizen. Please Sorachi (especially your gorilla) and Oda are the last hope left me in the jump to make a decent end to their works
(supports Ichiruki but he was aware that never would happen)

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

all i want to know in Bleach is... what happen when Zaraki have fully control with his Bankai on max power ?

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

the best work and a very interesting storyline that does not get bored in my opinion

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.