Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenshi no tamago, Animage 1985 guide book, scan request - Minitokyo

Tenshi no tamago, Animage 1985 guide book, scan request

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I'm looking for the scan of "Tenshi no tamago, Animage 1985 guide book". I can transcribe the interviews and translate them from Japanese. Could somebody upload it?

Thanks.

Everything that is not shared is lost

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Is This the right article?

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Quote by HakaruIs This the right article?

Nope, this is Animec (03/1986), while I'm looking for the Animage guide book for Tenshi no Tamago published in 1985. Anim'Archive posted some interviews from Animage, but they don't have the guide book for Tenshi no Tamago. Here are some pictures for it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274633627546

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Someone has already translated part of the interview.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Quote by HakaruSomeone has already translated part of the interview.

There are multiple interviews in 天使のたまご GUIDE BOOK: one to Mamoru Oshii, one to Shichiro Kobayashi, one to Yoshitaka Amano, one to Yasuhiro Nakura and one to Jinpachi Nezu, Mako Hyodo, and Shigeharu Shiba. Only the interview to Oshii is avaialble online: https://soorce.hatenablog.com/entries/2007/08/23

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.