Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please Tell Me Why - Minitokyo

Please Tell Me Why

page 1 of 1 5 total items

So Basically I had my Restriction Lifted, Then Slapped right back on me for no reason a few hours later.

WHAT IS GOING ON? This is Vary Stupid, Just Because one of them I accidently Uploaded was bad, doesn’t mean you slap someone right away. I was Showing how better I got later, but clearly just one image and get me slapped.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

You keep uploading the same damn thing over and over again, THIS for example was rejected many times before.

Why must we accept what you posted on ZC when we applied on different rules?
We do not keep doubles just because it looks slightly different, the artbook version will be picked over the Tankoubon Cover because it's much more larger and complete looking.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Just because I post my scans on Both Zerochan and Minitokyo doesn’t mean I’m reuploading from the site. I keep my Scan Files, From the Day I scan them, I even RESCAN My Stuff Just to Make you Admins Happy, But No, Clearly Your Spoiled with Quality. Well I Think You Should Realize that Not Everyone can Afford 800 DPI Scanners, And Maybe Not Juge scanners. Hakaru I’m gonna Be Honest with you, You are a Jerk (Yes you Are). I even BROWED someones 600dpi Scanner Just so I could have better Scans, and Make Everyone Happy. ( Yes I still Have my 300dpi one). You can Shut me Up but I think I’m gonna make a new account soon because of this BS. But I won’t Have to if this BS Stops.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Wasn't even referring your Self Scanned images, stop being such a drama queen.
Yes I understood that Scanners with higher DPI costs more but it is possible produce high quality scans with only 300dpi.

You were restricted because you kept uploading edited scans that already existed, it has nothing to do with your TB images.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

I’m sorry I was editing my Scans... I was Just Editing them like everyone else. I Won’t do it, I promise, Seriously I Promise I won’t, I will just upload the RAW files. (I won’t even color correct them manually, I will have it done automatically) and I don’t mean to be a drama Queen, I was just trying to tell you that you were being a jerk right there. Sorry if it came off like I was being a drama queen. I’m also sorry for re uploading scans... I’m really am, I won’t do it again, seriously I won’t. I can show you that I can not reupload scans.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.