Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is this site dead or something? - Minitokyo

Is this site dead or something?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I guess many people don't come here no more. I think that's how it is, forums grow and interests die off. Even Gaia Online is a ghost town most days now, or is this something that the rising of facebook has caused. Why go to a forum for you interests when you can get that on facebook, but even facebook has reached it's growth limit as it's said younger people have no interests in it.

So if any one comes here any more what do you think, is this site dying or is it the internet as a whole that's dying?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

We already have another thread on the similar topic.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Have been 5 years since that thread started. Amazing mt still operational. Another mt I know is just deserted website with few life sign.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

The only thing that is truly dead, is those once active groups/clubs.
The forums on another hand became less active after the introduction of our discord sever.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Glad to hear that. At least people still hang out together

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

discord is terrible closed-source platform. IRC is the most suited for close communities.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.